Another new hero slot?

So I was able to get into the game for a minute before the long maintenance issue. One thing I noticed is a third silhouette when there used to be two (Eugene and ?). Did the game just add another upcoming hero with this update?
Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese

Comments

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Oh my! Did you just find Stu?
    thansongespuerJaden
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    Haha, I just might have.
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    I always thought there were 5 new heroes after TWD returned from its mid-season break: Sasha, Dwight, Eugene, TBD, and Ezekiel
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    RedEye52
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    JayZ said:

I always thought there were 5 new heroes after TWD returned from its mid-season break: Sasha, Dwight, Eugene, TBD, and Ezekiel

Exactly, there was but this morning I saw a third mystery hero slot which would mean a sixth new one. I suppose that this could all be an error that is fixed after the maintenance.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    When do we think Gabriel and Eugene will be released?
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    It's Aaron
    JayZbsgper4
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,436
    True^