Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Where is @Shteevie when he is needed?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibarablynknzRedEye52
  • prescopjprescopj Member Posts: 17
    Poppy said:

Shameless plug time again since the other half of the world now joining in the maintenance fun!!

Whilst were all waiting for 2.5 to be fixed why not enter my free giveaway, unlike NG i can confirm you have until the end of the month to enter!!!

Entry still open for the chance to win a set of Rick Grimes & Beth Green collectable figures.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/23591/rick-beth-collectors-model-prize-draw#latest

Not to be pedantic, well maybe, but it's Maggie Rhee. TWDNML even changed her in-game name so it must be true :)
    blynknz
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited March 2017
    Maybe someone failed to convert English units to the metric system... or vise versa...

• AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited March 2017
    @JackBauer
    On the correct place.. Otherwise you will not see update since Easter ;))
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    :D
    Teeceezy said:

@Teeceezy Can you guys send out a Push Notification when the game is back online? I think people are probably getting sick of getting Reload, would be nice to be informed so we don't have to keep checking!

We'll be sending out a push notification regarding the update gift, so that can be your cue. I'll also post something here once we're live.

@Teeceezy , is that "once" the new "soon"... ?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

capibaraJade333
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Still. Waiting.

stick_ninjaant
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,722
    > @gespuer said:
    > :D @Teeceezy Can you guys send out a Push Notification when the game is back online? I think people are probably getting sick of getting Reload, would be nice to be informed so we don't have to keep checking!
    >
    > We'll be sending out a push notification regarding the update gift, so that can be your cue. I'll also post something here once we're live.
    >
    >
    >
    > @Teeceezy

Since we have time here, may you tell us what the new gift is? Gove us something else to talk about.
    JackBauerTroublemakercapibara
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    10 radios plus 2000 tg
    JackBauervshield50xbamfxVudniknobibi
  • MohameMohame Member Posts: 26
    12 hours since the update started. This must be embarrasing.
    Troublemakervshield50yoyos
    Heads up NG, the bad reviews on google play keep rolling in. May want to put the pedal to the floor on this.
  • Go home NG, you are drunk...no tired. Try to solve it with fresh mind tomorrow...
    Governator
    They need to slow down the hamster who processes checks until this is resolved! Except for Teeceezy's check. He at least talked with us about it.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,342
    @prescopj Beth is not Maggie...
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    blynknzRedEye52
    The beatings will continue until morale improves...
    RedEye52
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Hahaha
    Ya know, I'd like to play.
    But I'd also like to see how many pages this thread gets to before 2.5 even goes live.
    srmcn1031lilmanpjRedEye52
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 159
    @melissamoore Negan doesn't know how to get shit done, just how to shut shit down. ;)
    prescopjlilmanpj
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    When it says "come back soon", does that mean soon, or "2.5 is coming soon" soon
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 73
    12 hours! Even windows doesn't take that long....
    Already getting close if not past Reckonin'-gate.
  • prescopjprescopj Member Posts: 17

@prescopj Beth is not Maggie...

Huh? Maggie is Maggie. Her surname is Rhee, she married Glenn and took his surname. No idea where you got the idea of Beth from.
    blynknz
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @hellbourne Dont worry... you generally have a week to post for a badge....should be plenty of time...
  • STODSYSTODSY Member Posts: 28
    Its catching. Just got home and carn't sign in to Xbox live either.