CAMP WALKER REWARDS

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,495
As a player's level increases, the amount of Tomatoes & XP received from camp wall walkers scales upward, increasing appropriately.

XP increases....

Tomatoes increase....

Gold... Doesn't increase?

Radios... Don't increase?

Perhaps a simple tweak to bump up the gold and radios received in camp for higher level players?

It doesn't have to be a MAJOR boost, but 2-3 radios instead of 1, 4-5 gold instead of 1?

I think most level 58 players smirk at that one little gold piece floating up the screen. Like YAY!!! A GOLD!!! WOOHOO!

Lol

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
ekimhclew

Comments

• Jack_SladeJack_Slade Member Posts: 13
    Lol, that is exactly what I think too. You are absolutely right. I am a lvl 58 player too and the poor drops of gold and radios doesn't make any sense from my point of view. It would also be nice to see some gas drops from camp walkers and not only in herd events
    ATLAS-Zekimhclew
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Yes. we need some changes im rewards. at lvl 58, we need more. everything cost more
    ATLAS-Z
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I've always gotten a chuckle from gold rewards, not just on the wall, but in chests too.
    Doesn't matter what level you are, 1 gold? Yay, thanks for the penny! :D
    ATLAS-Z1RisJaden
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    The game needs upgradeable watch tower's and walls higher they are higher the rewards should be..
    ATLAS-Z
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    As long as they don't include the giant hand pointing out what to do ;)
    1RisJaden
  • Waltz46n2Waltz46n2 Member Posts: 24
    I agree would like to see better walker rewards for the camp. More radios and gold would be nice.