Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• lettemgolettemgo Member Posts: 3
    Free gift 10 phones and 2000 trade goods. Thanks for the gift. Much appreciated.
  • ChefFDChefFD Member Posts: 21
    Are the XP rewards increased??? Walker lvl21 finished getting now 5000-5200 xp per crate
  • ColMatrix25ColMatrix25 Member Posts: 4
    > @vshield50 said:
    > Well, at least I feel comfortable that Finland will not be invading the United States anytime soon. If a game update takes 12 hours to maintain, then we could walk and swim our nukes over there before they got a shot off.

> @vshield50 said

This just in - US Navy to conduct unscheduled war games off Finland coast. Unnamed sources quoted as saying "We will show Next Ga er I mean those fjords who is the boss!"
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    I'm in the US. Won't finishing loading before saying "reload". Gets about half way.
  • anachro12anachro12 Member Posts: 15
    In the game as well
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    ChefFD said:

No way I'm in. Seriously. Update gift. 10 radios 2000tg

Then it will be too bad after 12 hours waiting period. I think their help and support team will have tons of tickets :smiley:
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    ChefFD
  • lettemgolettemgo Member Posts: 3
    Make sure you update app in app store. Hope that helps
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    okay.... Finally it is working now.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
  • matty86matty86 Member Posts: 28
    Raiding isn't working
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    Already updated prior but not getting in. I guess a reinstall is in order.
  • @Teeceezy NG's end game solution sucks.
    Maverick1969Invader
  • t777jbt777jb Member Posts: 28
    Wow, hunters power is seriously diminished. Bummer.
  • EviiEvii Member Posts: 91
    Yeah!!! I got my first lvl 21 gear!
    Teeceezy
  • KnightmareKnightmare Member Posts: 13
    I'm now getting body shots on hunters charge ability where previously I was not. Bad enough I can't get gear for other toons now you nerf the best toon I've got.
    CarolsCookies
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Any changes to Hunters were not intended. Thanks for the reports, we'll investigate.
    JadenInvaderCarolsCookiesRedEye52
  • Unwritten69Unwritten69 Member Posts: 3
    I cant find option to change in-game nickname
    Where is it?
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    @Teeceezy I'm not normally one to rant on here but I cannot believe you guys "accidentally" nerfed the stats on many of our survivors (more than just scout's and bruisers btw) and instead of fixing it or even saying you intend to fix it, you're going to leave it like it is and "monitor the situation". That's just a little infuriating especially when considering the fact that you also intentionally buffed walkers on top of it!
    blynknz
    Hey @quitJOSHin! Monitoring the situation includes receiving more information from you guys. Could you shoot me a PM with the stats of your survivors? Thanks in advance.
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy the notes indicate

(talking about melee)
    These classes will also have their attack damage reduced by a smaller amount when they perform a Body Shot.

i read that to mean that rather than what i assumed was 50% damage if they perform a body shot now may be say 75% ?

however just tried my level 20 glen out twice (no need to guess why) on hard scavenger mission he equipt with lev 23 knife and both times he has resulted in a body shot against lev 23 walker. his "base" damage should be 2865 but he only now getting 900 from a body shot,

then tried with a lev 20 assault with an un upgraded lev 20 weopon so base of 1353.. and apart from getting crit hits with nearly every shot .. eventually when he got to attack a level 24 walker i got a body shot eventually and he did 960 damage... so did i read the notes wrong or how come my assault with 1353 base damage is getting more damage from a bodyshot than my scout at 2865 base ? if this is right then how exactly have you made mele more attractive ?? (scout body shot = 31% of base damage... assault body sot 70% of base damage)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    General_Quatre
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,303
    Nothing is working to me...
    Scavenge crash the game and outpost stucks on searching... And i'm 27 influence from 5000 tier and 6 hours to reset :(
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,303
    And also guild chat crash... When sending disappear the text
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    drinky said:

@Teeceezy the notes indicate

(talking about melee)
    These classes will also have their attack damage reduced by a smaller amount when they perform a Body Shot.

i read that to mean that rather than what i assumed was 50% damage if they perform a body shot now may be say 75% ?

however just tried my level 20 glen out twice (no need to guess why) on hard scavenger mission he equipt with lev 23 gun and both times he has resulted in a body shot against lev 23 walker. his "base" damage should be 2865 but he only now getting 900 from a body shot,

then tried with a lev 20 assault with an un upgraded lev 20 weopon so base of 1353.. and apart from getting crit hits with nearly every shot .. eventually when he got to attack a level 24 walker i got a body shot eventually and he did 960 damage... so did i read the notes wrong or how come my assault with 1353 base damage is getting more damage from a bodyshot than my scout at 2865 base ? if this is right then how exactly have you made mele more attractive ?? (scout body shot = 31% of base damage... assault body sot 70% of base damage)

Interesting, thanks for the detailed report @drinky. We'll look in to this.
    @capibara PM me your in-game name, level and guild please? :) Thanks in advance.
    capibaravshield50
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Cannot access Outposts....what a great update...AGAIN!!!

yoyos
  • @Teeceezy so the grinding will never come to an end. Is this the end game concept from NG?! Cos for me it will just trigger quit from the game.

yoyos