Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• DixonChickDixonChick Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2017
    I did the update and now it is saying can't connect to server. I tried connecting with Wi-Fi and 4g. Neither work.
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    I couldn't load in, so I reinstalled. But it's not promoting me to load my saved game (I've reinstalled multiple times before this without any issue).
    Leandro_Fuzz
  • Leandro_FuzzLeandro_Fuzz Member Posts: 6
    logging in the game did not reconized my saved game, what should I do?
    novalin
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Well...maybe it's time to quit the game and go back to real life. Anyone else get this from Outpost...if it doesn't just crash and reset?????

[Deleted User]Bryan18capibaraFenixo
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    GrimGael said:

You win outposts, @Kafir. No one can match you.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

• ThaediusThaedius Member Posts: 3
    Ok I can't seem to be able log into the game. The bar gets to 'gathering supplies' but then tells me that I need to check my connection. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game, but it has reset my progress. How do I get my saved game back? I got my old phone out, so I could use the 'link device' function but after updating I get the same message about not being connected.....

Le sigh......
    Leandro_Fuzz
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Thaedius Contact support from the Settings menu in the top-right hand corner of your camp. State your player name, level, and guild in your message. :)
    novalin
  • lejohn67lejohn67 Member Posts: 74
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="DixonChick">I did the update and now it is saying can't connect to server. I tried connecting with Wi-Fi and 4g. Neither work.</blockquote>

Exactly the same problem 4 me
    DixonChick
    can't believe I will lose all my progress in the game because a faulty update
    anachro12
  • BenZedBenZed Member Posts: 16
    Attacking outposts is not working yet...
  • DixonChickDixonChick Member Posts: 16
    Damn I need to go to work. How will I waste time and procrastinate without this game!
    KafirJadenRedEye52
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    thanks for looking. also i just twigged that anyone who was say lev 52 before could still have same survivors and training grounds as top players would just struggled a little bit with the crates not giving gurenteed lev 20 stuff. Now they got to upgrade EVERYTHING pretty much in order to reach lev 59 and then a further 6.5 for council and 12 for training grounds and workshop... it could be months ? until they on a level playing field as the very top players now. was this done my design ? at least the lev 58's mostly had maxed out supplies ready.

im sure we have double supplies and 1 min gas this weekend, but still expect it being huge disadvantage for them. but hey im lev 58 with maxed supplies so not a problem for me
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    anachro12t777jbJadenChefFD
  • MamamiaMamamia Member Posts: 19
    In Outpost I got 'searching' for a looonnnggg time, then 'no matches found. One time it gave me a match, but as soon as I clicked the '2 gas' button, it said 'player came online'
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    and while im at it having made the mistake of thinking that there would be a correlation with building points vs building costs.

why does a tent cost 3 times the supplies (of a farm) but only deliver twice the building points of a farm... net result anyone not started yet dont upgrade a tent it's a waste of building points and messes things up
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • m1x3rm1x3r Member Posts: 3
    OMG , Thats a really strange step by developers. I mean the requirement for council lvl 20 update - now you need to be lvl 59 in order to update it..... thats so emmm BAD
    anachro12t777jbyoyosstick_ninja
  • Philkb666Philkb666 Member Posts: 1
    Cost of training (xp) has gone up by over 100k, and they all cost the same now (533.1k), is this right?
  • hillbilly63hillbilly63 Member Posts: 38
    Can anybody log on in the US yet? Tried 3 different wifis and nada. "Unable to reach server. Check your internet connection"
    DixonChick
  • jpsjps Member Posts: 33

Can anybody log on in the US yet? Tried 3 different wifis and nada. "Unable to reach server. Check your internet connection"

playing now
  • collectxcollectx Member Posts: 30
    t777jb said:

I'm player level 49 with mostly level 20 survivors...I'm not sure I have the patience to keep playing considering it will take many many months to get to level 59 to start training survivors to level 21. I'm guessing it will be 5 to 6 months of grinding through food missions. That's not fun. Just adding levels forever is not the way to improve the game. It's disappointing.

I agree that this is not fun...however I am lvl 58 and had to put in those 6 months to get there...probably longer...so why are you any different?
    lets just play the game and have some fun doing it
    t777jbyoyosantMasterXRedEye52

was having the same issue, reinstalled the game fixed this issue, but now my game save is gone...
  • murph0228murph0228 Member Posts: 41
    It's up and running but...

I have maxed tomatoes and it will not let me upgrade the farms.. Wtf
    Just submitted my support ticket about my save not loading :/
  • PaleAleRiderPaleAleRider Member Posts: 1
    Teeceezy said:

matty86 said:

Raiding isn't working

That's a known issue, hopefully it subsides soon. :)
    Nothing is working to me...
    Scavenge crash the game and outpost stucks on searching... And i'm 27 influence from 5000 tier and 6 hours to reset :(

Sitting on 4994 myself...
  • StretcherBearerStretcherBearer Member Posts: 6
    Tried Outpost a few times and nada... seems the outpost got left behind in the update
    novalin said:

Just submitted my support ticket about my save not loading :/

me too, hope they help, it's not fair with us