Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• m1x3rm1x3r Member Posts: 3
    > @collectx said:
    > I'm player level 49 with mostly level 20 survivors...I'm not sure I have the patience to keep playing considering it will take many many months to get to level 59 to start training survivors to level 21. I'm guessing it will be 5 to 6 months of grinding through food missions. That's not fun. Just adding levels forever is not the way to improve the game. It's disappointing.
    >
    > I agree that this is not fun...however I am lvl 58 and had to put in those 6 months to get there...probably longer...so why are you any different?
    > lets just play the game and have some fun doing it

Omg! So why the hell it has not been done so before? Why should i upgrade useless tents radio tower and storages in order to get the damn council upgrade? So pointless. Iam not maxed out on player lvl but i was allways at max concerning survivors and it helped to scavange resources, now they made it harder. Also can not compete in guild challenge, cause i will not get as much stars as othets will....

Very disappointed
    yoyosxbamfxRedEye52
  • KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    Why are people missing from the leaderboards?

• StretcherBearerStretcherBearer Member Posts: 6
    Not only does outpost not work, when I try it it crashes the game
    ggbats
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Sorry if this has been asked already but I gotta know, what exactly is a "moment of focus"?

• murph0228murph0228 Member Posts: 41
    I have the orange cans on my farms again and it will ot let me move the farm or click to upgrade it saying.. Umm.." please upgrade farm "..
    Haven't tried to play scavenge or outpost.. But I'm sure I'll be able to but a bundle if I felt like it..

This is the only game I play.. Please fix the issues so I can start upgrading everything.. Thanks
  • m1x3rm1x3r Member Posts: 3
    And why the hell there were nothing said in update notes that you need to be lvl 59 in order to update main buildings and survivors?!!!!
    anachro12yoyosMaverick1969srmcn1031_wendy_IRONDee
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    > @Leandro_Fuzz said:
    > Just submitted my support ticket about my save not loading :/
    >
    > me too, hope they help, it's not fair with us

It's either fix or uninstall.
    Sounds like this is only one of many problems.
  • doloadsdoloads Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    My game reset to Level 1 after the update. I did everything instructed here, contact us with name, level, guild etc, but I'm still waiting. How long does it take to fix it?
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    I just downloaded Hitman sniper. Looks fun so far. If Nextgames think giving us Rufuss and his new bargain basement gun is going to keep people playing... well I wish them all the luck.
    yoyosnovalin
    Hence.. This.. Can't move anything around or click on anything other than the Survivor icon, radio icon or weapon icon..

The buying bundles button still works just fine tho...

Y'all broke your damn game..
    p_herian
  • ThundarrThundarr Member Posts: 1
    I get server cant be reached. In USA. When will it work?
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @murph0228 said:
    > Hence.. This.. Can't move anything around or click on anything other than the Survivor icon, radio icon or weapon icon..
    >
    > The buying bundles button still works just fine tho...
    >
    > Y'all broke your damn game..

I bet it is because you are maxed. Can you upgrade the tents?
    > @paintbeast said:
    > > @murph0228 said:
    > > Hence.. This.. Can't move anything around or click on anything other than the Survivor icon, radio icon or weapon icon..
    > >
    > > The buying bundles button still works just fine tho...
    > >
    > > Y'all broke your damn game..
    >
    > I bet it is because you are maxed. Can you upgrade the tents?

Nope.. Won't let me click on it
    I can now.. I restarted the game 3 times to get the tents to prompt.
  • melissamooremelissamoore Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    The amount needed to train has increased by almost 100k. Dumb. It now won't let me save my game and said it can't connect to Game Center. Dumb.

Got it to connect and I LOST ALL PROGRESS!
    novalin
  • BuffyDBuffyD Member Posts: 26
    Working! I hope it works for everyone soon too.
    novalin
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @murph0228 That doesn't make sense. From your pic you were able to gather xp from one of your tents. My thought was that maybe you would have to upgrade a tent first to be able to gather supplies and then be able to upgrade the farms.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    collectx said:

t777jb said:

I'm player level 49 with mostly level 20 survivors...I'm not sure I have the patience to keep playing considering it will take many many months to get to level 59 to start training survivors to level 21. I'm guessing it will be 5 to 6 months of grinding through food missions. That's not fun. Just adding levels forever is not the way to improve the game. It's disappointing.

I agree that this is not fun...however I am lvl 58 and had to put in those 6 months to get there...probably longer...so why are you any different?
    lets just play the game and have some fun doing it
    I can tell you why it is different: we could have level 20 survivors for a long time before even coming close to being maxed. That includes you.

We got gear that was mostly low leveled if we didn't buy any but our survivors were up to par with those of maxed out players.

Now it will take a long time to get to the point where we - as in non-maxed players - will be able to upgrade our survivors.

It would have been enough to have player level 58 being mandatory for a council upgrade... I'm almost 57 now but I doubt I will be able to make 59 anytime soon. And even then I will still have to upgrade council first and then training grounds afterwards... endless times of being behind in the challenge.

And I am not a competetive player... competetive players will either have to invest a lot of money or say goodbye to leaderboards (which are broken in concept anyway if you ask me) for good.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    yoyosSCBMAGeneral_QuatreRedEye52Papacas
  • lyts1985lyts1985 Member Posts: 56
    So the cost to train survivors has increased by around 100k but the amount of resources and xp you can earn from scavenge missions has been nerfed by around 25%... great, Its not like the grinding hadn't become excruciating enough at the upper levels...
    RedEye52
    Grinding was already bad enough...
    lyts1985yoyossrmcn1031RedEye52
  • doloadsdoloads Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    > @lyts1985 said:
    > So the cost to train survivors has increased by around 100k but the amount of resources and xp you can earn from scavenge missions has been nerfed by around 25%... great, Its not like the grinding hadn't become excruciating enough at the upper levels...

if this is true, I'm out.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Still not working.........
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    1Ris
  • Leandro_FuzzLeandro_Fuzz Member Posts: 6
    the game finally displayed my account saved game but then it says "unable to reach server"...almost giving up
    novalin
    Constructive criticism for the developers: work on your communication strategy. Have comms prepared in advance for various scenarios. Keep people up to date, even if you have nothing more to share than "we are working on it". Acknowledgment goes a long way.
    Troublemaker
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 126
    edited March 2017
    Anyone had an issue with losing a recently acquired item due to the excessive scrap message?
    I had less than 200 items and received the Excessive Items Srap message.
    When I looked at my inventory the level 21 epic armor I just received was gone, it was the only level 21 I had in inventory that had not been upgraded.
    Also I had equipment lower than level 21 that did not get scrapped.

+** the armor showed back up in my weapon supplies.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    > @novalin said:
    > Constructive criticism for the developers: work on your communication strategy. Have comms prepared in advance for various scenarios. Keep people up to date, even if you have nothing more to share than "we are working on it". Acknowledgment goes a long way.

Thanks for the constructive feedback @novalin. I've tried to answer all the questions I can, but there has sure been a lot of them over the past day. Is there any issue you'd like me to address? :)
    novalin