Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    edited March 2017
    > @lyts1985 said:
    > So the cost to train survivors has increased by around 100k but the amount of resources and xp you can earn from scavenge missions has been nerfed by around 25%... great, Its not like the grinding hadn't become excruciating enough at the upper levels...

Known issue and not intended. Will be looking at this tomorrow.

Edit: To clarify, my response is to the scavenge mission rewards. Will also check up on training costs though.
    Jadenlyts1985RedEye52
    > @Leandro_Fuzz said:
    > the game finally displayed my account saved game but then it says "unable to reach server"...almost giving up

Any luck yet? If not, please PM me your in-game name, level and guild and I'll get this looked at.
    > @stoneheart said:
    > I just downloaded Hitman sniper. Looks fun so far. If Nextgames think giving us Rufuss and his new bargain basement gun is going to keep people playing... well I wish them all the luck.

Keep it constructive. Thanks.
    > @StretcherBearer said:
    > Not only does outpost not work, when I try it it crashes the game

Known issue, hope to be resolved soon.
    > @murph0228 said:
    > I can now.. I restarted the game 3 times to get the tents to prompt.

Glad to hear the situation alleviated, apologies for not getting to your comment sooner!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155
    srmcn1031 said:

@TransmuteJun you said people got a level 21 reckoning. Can you have them prove that if you know them. Seems a little fishy to me since the vast majority of us got 10 phones and 2k tg.

I've just heard about it, not seen the images.

• lyts1985lyts1985 Member Posts: 59
    > @doloads said:
    > > @lyts1985 said:
    > > So the cost to train survivors has increased by around 100k but the amount of resources and xp you can earn from scavenge missions has been nerfed by around 25%... great, Its not like the grinding hadn't become excruciating enough at the upper levels...
    >
    > if this is true, I'm out.
    >

Sadly, it is. All my survivors have gone from needing around 670k to upgrade to 780k. Plus I was getting 15k resources and 9.7k xp from scavenge missions, now I get 11.4k and 6.8k... the time it takes for survivors to level up has dropped by 6-8hrs for lvl 17's but that makes the slowdown in earning XP even more frustrating!
    anachro12
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > @TransmuteJun you said people got a level 21 reckoning. Can you have them prove that if you know them. Seems a little fishy to me since the vast majority of us got 10 phones and 2k tg.
    >
    > I've just heard about it, not seen the images.

This was addressed in another thread, but what happened was that players that had some time ago received a Reckonin' from support to compensate for one with only Rare traits, accidentally got a new one when the update went live. These items have since been removed from players' inventories.
    JadenJackBauerPain Walker
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @Teeceezy, maybe a separate closed post that you could keep updated with known issues/time frames.
    There were about 13 pages in this thread from when maintenance started, to when it ended.
    Then there are random splattering of bugs posted here.

There things listed would be a very helpful.

I've also said it before, but a now comprehensive list of what has been changed/touched.
    Although i know you have said you like us to find these nuggets ourselves (like upgrade costs etc) but we're we to know that a training cost change was intended or accidental
    > @blynknz said:
    > @Teeceezy, maybe a separate closed post that you could keep updated with known issues/time frames.
    > There were about 13 pages in this thread from when maintenance started, to when it ended.
    > Then there are random splattering of bugs posted here.
    >
    > There things listed would be a very helpful.
    >
    >
    > I've also said it before, but a now comprehensive list of what has been changed/touched.
    > Although i know you have said you like us to find these nuggets ourselves (like upgrade costs etc) but we're we to know that a training cost change was intended or accidental

Good points all round. I'll definitely get a post up tomorrow when we're back to work and have more clarity on these issues.
    MaD VapoRRedEye52
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the extra Hero slot now displayed. Previous release notes said 2 heroes would be introduced in the coming weeks. Now there are 3 slots. Is that intended @Teeceezy ? Is a 3rd hero-token diluter coming.???? Thanks....
    JackBauerRedEye52
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
    edited March 2017
    I don't know where to ask so stupid ? But I'm gonna cry where's my progress and how to get it back
    posthuman
    novalin
    @THCross If you've lost your account, push the Settings button and then Help. Open up an FAQ then send a message to support with your in-game name, level and guild. Hope you get back on track soon!
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155
    Teeceezy said:

> @TransmuteJun said:

> @TransmuteJun you said people got a level 21 reckoning. Can you have them prove that if you know them. Seems a little fishy to me since the vast majority of us got 10 phones and 2k tg.

>

> I've just heard about it, not seen the images.

This was addressed in another thread, but what happened was that players that had some time ago received a Reckonin' from support to compensate for one with only Rare traits, accidentally got a new one when the update went live. These items have since been removed from players' inventories.

Thank you for the explanation.
    Teeceezyblynknz
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > @THCross If you've lost your account, push the Settings button and then Help. Open up an FAQ then send a message to support with your in-game name, level and guild. Hope you get back on track soon!

do you have a rough estimate on how long this will take to resolve after submitting that ticket in game?
    > @novalin said:
    > > @Teeceezy said:
    > > @THCross If you've lost your account, push the Settings button and then Help. Open up an FAQ then send a message to support with your in-game name, level and guild. Hope you get back on track soon!
    >
    > do you have a rough estimate on how long this will take to resolve after submitting that ticket in game?
    >

Unfortunately I can't give one, but I know our support team is extremely capable and will be returning accounts left, right and center over the next few days.
    novalinPoppyPain WalkerRedEye52
  • Its started. 1 member left the guild. Tbh I dont feel neither that the game is exciting...
  • RLF3RLF3 Member Posts: 8
    Scavenge missions rewards have been reduced. Is this on design by the upgrade? If so, why were the rewards in Exp and supplies reduced?
    Question for those of you that can get in and didn't lose your save: are there any new building types at the high levels? That has been a gaping hole for a long time.
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @RLF3 @Teeceezy said this wasn't intended and they will be looking into it tomorrow
    RLF3
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @RLF3 said:
    > Scavenge missions rewards have been reduced. Is this on design by the upgrade? If so, why were the rewards in Exp and supplies reduced?

@Teeceezy said this was unintentional.
    RLF3
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @paintbeast jinx. Lol :p
    paintbeast
    edited March 2017
    Teeceezy said:

@THCross If you've lost your account, push the Settings button and then Help. Open up an FAQ then send a message to support with your in-game name, level and guild. Hope you get back on track soon!

Ohoo why why that horrific word SOON having wakemares
    posthuman
  • lyts1985lyts1985 Member Posts: 59
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > > @lyts1985 said:
    > > So the cost to train survivors has increased by around 100k but the amount of resources and xp you can earn from scavenge missions has been nerfed by around 25%... great, Its not like the grinding hadn't become excruciating enough at the upper levels...
    >
    > Known issue and not intended. Will be looking at this tomorrow.
    >
    > Edit: To clarify, my response is to the scavenge mission rewards. Will also check up on training costs though.

Brilliant, thanks for the reply Teeceezy, appreciate your time!
    I tried another reinstall to see if that would help with my save not kicking in, but nope.
  • Leandro_FuzzLeandro_Fuzz Member Posts: 6
    novalin said:

I tried another reinstall to see if that would help with my save not kicking in, but nope.

mine works, but trying connect 30 times or more. then the game disconnect in 10~15 minutes...
    Another stupid ?
    How would we know when ready because I can't see the support messages now
    posthuman