Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Any news on the raids?
    leanrascal
  • Steve1215Steve1215 Member Posts: 3
    My existing save game is loading in on my iphone after this update, but not the ipad. Have tried numerous re-installations. I have no idea what else to try. Any ideas?
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    Well guess I am in the camp of wiped out game save ! :( Played and spent on this for almost a year and in an instant it poof gone :'(
    novalin
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,257
    @Steve1215 if the save game is ok do a clean install for the iPad, log out of Game Center then log back in. Game Center is in settings right below podcast.
  • dahly55dahly55 Member Posts: 5
    @Teeceezy Just a heads up on Chapter 14 episode 5 The silent gate nightmare difficulty all the freeman are lowered to 150 health I know you were looking to lower there health but I don't think this was intended, it is still difficult to beat with the level 25 walkers. took several attempts but I finally beat it, mission 6 had the freeman back to normal health level
    RedEye52
  • sumgaisumgai Member Posts: 4
    I have lost 50 crates on pvp at outposts after upgrade......the program deducts my 10, pairs me up with a player and then reboots. Yeah, i am stupid, I tried it 5 times , twice on a level 9 platform, And once each on a level 57 platform, a different level 9 platform, and a level 32 platform. I spent 80 bucks over the weekend just on the level 57 platform, and these are the types of bitch nuts the programmers are serving upgrade style? I done been teabagged! Sad to say I was having the most fun once I got off the stairway to heaven? And just started pvp'ING at level 9, survivors at level 5 and just pvp-ing all day. But the upgrade seems to have purposely fixed that all to h***, something about the council having to be level 7. Yet it seems they screwed that pooch even at level 57.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,465
    Stun Resist armor not working.

Also fatties are stunnable.

Already reported in Bugs.
    Captainslayer
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    I leveled up to 60 and that's where it stopped, nothing else to upgrade so I can't get to 61, has to be a glitch somewhere, can a moderator help me or anyone
  • Spobrien84Spobrien84 Member Posts: 30
    Was really hoping to see triple inventory clean out for spring cleaning
    Thaedius
    zbot said:

@Steve1215 if the save game is ok do a clean install for the iPad, log out of Game Center then log back in. Game Center is in settings right below podcast.

This worked! Thanks.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    > @dahly55 said:
    > @Teeceezy Just a heads up on Chapter 14 episode 5 The silent gate nightmare difficulty all the freeman are lowered to 150 health.

Oh great, and I bet they will fix it before I get to do that mission
    novalinCaptainslayertpzinhoRedEye52
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    > @zbot said:
    > @Steve1215 if the save game is ok do a clean install for the iPad, log out of Game Center then log back in. Game Center is in settings right below podcast.

I tried this out on my iPhone, hoping it would find my save, but it didn't work. Will keep waiting.
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    @ZBOT I followed that link and the instructions and I doubt I will get anything done for days or longer as I can see I am not the only person. I am pretty mad and from what I see of the changes I am wondering IF I should even come back to the game. The longer it is to get my game back the less likely though. :-/
    novalin said:

> @zbot said:

> @Steve1215 if the save game is ok do a clean install for the iPad, log out of Game Center then log back in. Game Center is in settings right below podcast.

I tried this out on my iPhone, hoping it would find my save, but it didn't work. Will keep waiting.

I had to open and shut down the game a couple times before it prompted me to load my save.
    novalin
  • RLF3RLF3 Member Posts: 8
    @paintbeast @Rocketman thanks for answering the question.
    Metal said:

I leveled up to 60 and that's where it stopped, nothing else to upgrade so I can't get to 61, has to be a glitch somewhere, can a moderator help me or anyone

Per user @Movado ,

Current Max player/camp level = Lvl 60. (1,300 / 1,350 BP). Cannot build new structures yet with this update.
    RedEye52
    @novalin , @Magee529 and to others who lost their game.

If you sent a support request with the requested information support will restore your game. It may take time but as someone that's lost a game, I've been helping out players on the forum and FB for over a year and I've never seen support not restore a lost game.
    novalinJadenRedEye52
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Thank you
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy btw you can probably take down the Maintenance announcement...
    Teeceezy
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    > @zbot said:
    > @novalin , @Magee529 and to others who lost their game.
    >
    > If you sent a support request with the requested information support will restore your game. It may take time but as someone that's lost a game, I've been helping out players on the forum and FB for over a year and I've never seen support not restore a lost game.

Good to hear. Thanks
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,179
    I am only seeing issues and nothing else. Looks like the update got messed up big time. Nevertheless, errors occur. Lets hope after all the bugs are sorted out, it turns out to be a great update

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

RedEye52
  • thooshethooshe Member Posts: 1
    Y'all are a bunch of bitchy little girls. This is a game you can play for free and does not require money to advance. I have played games in the past that required at least $50 just to get a decent prize in the monthly raid. Then the prize would be useless by the time you got it built and upgraded unless you spent money to do it faster. I know people that would spend hundreds every month just to stay competitive.

Now, yes the upgrade had issues and yes it did take a while to sort some of those issues out (some issues are still being worked on). So cut NG some slack. I have seen some real money grabbers in the online game industry and they are not one of them.
    anachro12m1x3rzeeblacktpzinhosrmcn1031MasterXwrinkled_bagMaD VapoRvshield50RedEye52blynknzVudnikavelardezCaptainslayer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    How about some 1minute Gas Timer until all issues are fixed ? @Teeceezy
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    RickGramesbiter370vshield50Captainslayer