NextGames, how do you justify reducing the rewards for scavenge missions?

@Teeceezy care to comment?
FIRATBABAStarkhornGkingsxbamfxTapatio75enigma12z3r0d4z3CaptainslayerRedEye52bababooeyGeneral_QuatreJade333MasterXT_12JackBauerUnwritten69

Comments

• GkingsGkings Member Posts: 33
    Thank god someone else noticed it !
    Jade333Unwritten69zeeblack
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    And here I thought I was crazy..
    So it was 15k before, now it is 12k... or a 20% reduction....
    bababooeyJade333
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    i thought i was going crazy too. Why oh why?
  • GkingsGkings Member Posts: 33
    It went down from 15k to 11.400
  • JazzzJazzz Member Posts: 25
    For real? ;(
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    It's boring enough doing scavenge missions let alone them reducing the amount of supplies we get! I agree with stoneheart, it gets boring if they keep on trying to get us to spend money, which I already do, by making it even MORE BORING!
  • willdawg316willdawg316 Member Posts: 6
    Has anyone else noticed that before the update, the farms production at level 10 was 4,000 and holds 36,000. I didn't catch what they were before I upgraded them to level 11. But leve 11 is 4,000/36,000. So they made us spend 2 million per farm to reduce supplies.....
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    They were at 3,000 a hour but it looks like they do need to bump up capacity.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Good to know, thanks!
  • AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 74
    I didn't realize it and I upgraded all 6 of my farms and spent gold instantly for all rapid upgrades... I better be compensated for this.

IGN: Jerq
    @Anarchi that has nothing to do with this thread.
    AnarchiTapatio75T_12
    @Paintbeast I just realized I posted on the wrong thread. What I get for having multiple windows open.
    paintbeast
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Teeceezy said:

This is not intended, going to look at the issue further tomorrow. Thanks for the reports guys.

Was anything actually intended in the update!!

1Rispaintbeastbsgper4Anarchi
    @Paintbeast Ok so I was looking at the right thread. I was actually posting in reference to @willdawg316 post.
    Fair enough.
    Sorry. I created a new thread for that particular discussion. I was rather peeved when I saw that and just needed to vent.

My bad...
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @willdawg316

Is that a naked mole rat?
    > @jester said:
    > @willdawg316
    >
    > Is that a naked mole rat?

Why yes, yes it is.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    What would be the logic of upgrading the farm plots and experience tents, if they hold the same amount.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

SgtSalamiT_12
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    NG, seriously? Why in the hell would you reduce the scavenge mission rewards? I mean, thank you for this update but you guys reducing this especially at a time when some of us can barely catch up with it at 15k before and now you make it 12k? Why are you doing this?
    Has this original post been answered yet? This update we were looking forward too but I wish you guys wouldn't have done this.
    Plus, you won't allow us to buy a 'full supply' bundle more than once and you have zero disclaimer about this. I bought them early in the game and now have no option to get them again. C'mon......
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Jade333

> @Teeceezy said:
    > This is not intended, going to look at the issue further tomorrow. Thanks for the reports guys.

Along with a long list of other issues that aren't as intended.
    I thought she was referring to the previous comment about the farm levels being reduced. At least, that's what it looks like the response was intended towards.
    I don't see how they didn't know they changed the scavenge rewards but if it's being worked on then cool. Thanks.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Jade333
    Jade333 said:

Has this original post been answered yet? This update we were looking forward too but I wish you guys wouldn't have done this.

Plus, you won't allow us to buy a 'full supply' bundle more than once and you have zero disclaimer about this. I bought them early in the game and now have no option to get them again. C'mon......

Not sure what you're seeing in your store, but lots of weapon bundles offer full supplies if you're willing to spend 15-20 USD.
    @Mabiki
    This has already been confirmed by the developers directly to me. If you purchase a 'full supply' bundle you cannot buy it again. There are a few of them at different prices but once you buy them one time at each price they are no longer offered to you again and you have no choice to purchase them again. If you would like more information, pm me but for sure it is a one time purchase for each.
  • MasterXMasterX Member Posts: 16
    Scvenge mission rewards were reduced, but thas not all. Rewards from crates after mission was reduced too. Before I had drops from normal crates from 4000 - 10000. Now all of normal crates gives you around 4300. You can check it. Same thing hapened some weeks ago with useless gear drop from normal/silver/gold crate. With reduction of gifts at TG shop (sometimes there were e.g. legendary crates for free) it's more than clear what's the reason. At the bigginig they need new players, now they wants bigger revenue.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @willdawg316 @jester
    Thank God! I thought it was a dick pic.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JackBauerNecroboogie