Has anyone else lost progress in the game after the update was released today?

After the update all of my progress is gone soooooo...

Best Answer

Answers

• spn_fangirl16spn_fangirl16 Member Posts: 3
    @Teeceezy yeah I've done that, just waiting at this point, thanks though
    Teeceezy
  • mlightmlight Member Posts: 2
    I also (assume) I've lost progress. Tried logging into the app after the update, and it played the intro video (the break out of Terminus video) before automatically exiting the program and alerting me that the app crashed. Any suggestions?
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    I have lost progress as well. Message sent to support. I thought that by having the link to Google Play we had progress saved "in the cloud" and that it would see our login and mention that we had a previous save and would we care to restore/delete it?
  • mlightmlight Member Posts: 2
    @Teeceezy Have any suggestions for @tabernac and I? I can't even log into the app (it keeps crashing).
  • Angel087Angel087 Member Posts: 13
    @Teeceezy I've done it,How long will it take to get a response?
  • BastardBastard Member Posts: 1
    My 55Lv gone as well. Tried to reinstall game, reconnecting google play, game reinstalling didn't worked.
    The issue was started with "unable to reach server". Since my guild mates were online and me not, I decided to reinstall the game.
    Logged back - progress lost.
    My opinion - during go-live big part of players account are deleted or damaged... Hope NG invested part of their income into good backup system and working now to restore data...
    Ticket created, but who know how much it will take to be solved while challenge is starting already
  • woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    I also lost my account just after the regular update. Was able to recover it with a second device where I used the same account.
    spn_fangirl16ggbats
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited March 2017
    I reinstalled on a previous update and came back in to total reset. Turns our, I wasn't signed in to GameCenter (iOS). Once I took care of that, NML updated to my previous levels. Not sure if that's the issue with you guys. Obviously, that would only be an issue if you are using iOS. This time, everything came back fine following the several hours of maintenance mode.
    spn_fangirl16
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I have no idea what, if anything, I've lost. The bloody thing doesn't stay on long enough to find out - that's on the rare occasion that it actually does load. It's on and off more than a prostitute's knickers!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    mlightspn_fangirl161Ris
  • spn_fangirl16spn_fangirl16 Member Posts: 3
    Support messaged me back today saying they are working on fixing all the bugs. They're going into maintenance at 5am to fix things so hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!!
    ggbats