So much for heal time reductions....

Have just been trying out some of the missions to see how the balancing would effect things... and low and behold I have the EXACT same time for a heavy injury as I did before the update... 2hrs and 2mins for a level 16 survivor up against a level 19.. (So under the supposed level 20 threshold) bruised times are the same too...

Anyone else getting the same recovery times??

So 12hrs wait with you guys supposedly sorting out all the bugs the reason behind the delay... to end up with several bugs...

#epicfail

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,877
    I have 1h 52 minutes for a level 20 in a normal scavenge mission (after a struggle). That's about 25 minutes less than it was before.

Injured is about 25 minutes, bruised was around 10, I think...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • CookiieMonsterCookiieMonster Member Posts: 9
    > @Jaden said:
    > I have 1h 52 minutes for a level 20 in a normal scavenge mission (after a struggle). That's about 25 minutes less than it was before.
    >
    > Injured is about 25 minutes, bruised was around 10, I think...

Interesting... my level 16 guy takes longer to heal than your level 20.. and mine was without a struggle...

How can this be right...
    From what I've read the healing times now depend on the RSL of the mission (and maybe somehow in correlation to your survivor level and how much of a difference there is between you and the enemy...).

You can thank the people complaining about some players using low level survivors to beat a select few maps in challenges to get a few more stars. (Or maybe it was NG's idea and they didn't need all the complainers, who knows...)

Anyway if you try to beat normal scavenge mode and get hurt you should see reduced healing times (or lower challenge levels - not that it is likely that anyone gets hurt on those...)

szgerg77
  • CookiieMonsterCookiieMonster Member Posts: 9
    But the admin on here actually confirmed that the majority should see healing times reduced...

Also from reading up on things the new challenges were designed so that it looked at your highest 3 survivors... So unless you only trained 2 survivors up to the max... it would still put you at the equivalent challenge level...

I know when I trained mine it bumped me up after the three (I train evenly and currently only on level 16 survivors)

But to me this means that it's going to halt any massive progress in the challenges for the ones playing even within the spirit. As if I am playing level 16 survivors I started on 11... (soon to be higher) which means I go 11, 12, 13, 14, 14, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 16, 16... So as soon as I get above 387 (if i max all stars I am going to be suffering from 2hr plus recovery times.. which will mean I cannot play... if I cannot play.. I will get bored... if I get bored I will move on to another game...

So seems rather self defeating change if they want us to play more...
    rory
    As long as healing times don't get longer than they used to be I will be fine. I will have shorter times if I get bruised by accident in lower levels/scavenger missions which is great... other than that it's wait and see for me at the moment...

• roryrory Member Posts: 1
    I have level 16 players and since Friday they have 2h 20m for a bruise. It's ridiculous. After a couple of maps, my top survivors are in hospital and I can't play again for 2.25 hours.... Or five hours to get six survivors back.
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    @rory
    Show screen because it's unbelievable what you wrote. On RSL21 bruiser status take less than 15 min
    DLich