Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    The theater doesn't seem to be working correctly for me either. I try to view movies, they don't show and I get to pick a reward crate then I see the go back to camp message after one attempt.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    edited March 2017
    NG be good before your IPO. give a big bonus coz you guys making millions from it.. u deserved it tho. good luck for going public and congratulation. but..dont forget us players bought all those gears that became obsolete. Thanks
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Mortmer said:

Was the likelyhood of gold crates reduced? I've run a bunch of scavenge missions and only seen one gold crate.

Nope, drops weren't touched.
    @Teeceezy - Thanks, just seemed odd. Probably just my bad luck. :)

Mortmer said:
    Was the likelyhood of gold crates reduced? I've run a bunch of scavenge missions and only seen one gold crate.
    Nope, drops weren't touched.
  • MasterXMasterX Member Posts: 16
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Was the likelyhood of gold crates reduced? I've run a bunch of scavenge missions and only seen one gold crate.
    >
    > Nope, drops weren't touched.

@Teeceezy imho it's miracle, bcs I have noticed, that drops of food from crates after scavange mission are 50% reduced. May be it wasn't intended and you are monitoring it ...
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,714
    rfg1982 said:

@Teeceezy just saw the list of known issues but although stunning fatties was listed, -Stun Resist armor not working- was not. That got me worried.

I already tried re-equip as suggested and problem persists.

Can confirm: my team got wrecked in a story mission last night because my stun resistant gear was not actually stun resistant.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    David_H79novalinCaptainslayer
  • xVaVaNxxVaVaNx Member Posts: 1
    A question to administration : why you didn't announce about the increasing of the training price for survivors in the update tread?? For training a survivor from level 11 to level 12 was around 80k, and now it's 129.5k. You find this increasing well adjusted??? I don't. Thank you and hope this will be adjusted a little bit.
    novalin
    xVaVaNx said:

A question to administration : why you didn't announce about the increasing of the training price for survivors in the update tread?? For training a survivor from level 11 to level 12 was around 80k, and now it's 129.5k. You find this increasing well adjusted??? I don't. Thank you and hope this will be adjusted a little bit.

Known issue. http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24187/update-2-5-known-issues#latest
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @Teeceezy any update on body shot numbers i reported yesterday? as didnt see in known errors ?

the fact lev 20 scout is bodyshotting at rsl plus 3 is worrying in itself now and didnt happen before. but to get between only between 30 and 35% damage from a body shot from a scout seems not likely to improve their usefulness at all..

its is still unclear if 30 - 35% damage for nody shot for mele is expected behehoir or not as ubclear from release notes.
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    Haven't been able to verify anything yet, @drinky. It is on our internal list, though.
  • MadmaxxMadmaxx Member Posts: 7
    Ok so I'm showing as level 58 and I need to get to 59 to level council. All my buildings have been maxed forever so how do I get more build points to get to level 59 so I can upgrade my council??
    tomducat21Maverick1969
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Madmaxx you now have an additional level for farms and tents.
    tomducat21Madmaxx
  • MadmaxxMadmaxx Member Posts: 7
    @paintbeast thanks! Not sure how I missed it thought I clicked on all my buildings but never clicked farms.
    @Madmaxx It has been reported that upgrading your farms is the cheapest way to get to level 59.
    Madmaxxnovalin
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    My save ended up loading, but now it takes multiple attempts (reloads) to get the game to load

The new buildings are a joke. Storage and a tent? Zero invitation here. I keep thinking this game is on the verge of adding some great features, built on top of a solid foundation, but they never come.
    Serious question: do you have QA? How is it that each update introduces such obvious bugs like stunning the big walkers and raiding not working?
  • MohameMohame Member Posts: 26
    Getting extra guild rewards not working on the weekly challenge. Leader board is bugged.
    novalin
    Played the first level of the weekly challenge and crashed on completion. Game won't reload thereafter.
    Mohame
    @Teeceezy I have got lowered dmg on my hunters and warrioirs, im sure its not intentional. just reporting it
    novalin
    I tried reloading/force quitting about 10 times and can't get in. Play the challenge at your own risk :/
    @novalin When did it crash? after you completed the last mission or when you where going to claim the reward?
    @Teeceezy My rosita has slightly less damage:(
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Gold crates are far and few, hardly see them anymore
    Maverick1969Invaderstick_ninja
    Yea same here with the gold crates. I think they reduced the chance unintentionally.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Any update on the issues as yet? I'm holding my game play until i see an update? @Teeceezy ?

From my brief play yesterday, my lvl17 hunters with maxed leg (Base lvl16) rifles did a few too many body shots
    Still investigating and rolling out fixes. Will keep you guys updated. @carlos1981
    Troublemakercarlos1981
  • old_tontoold_tonto Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Teeceezy. I'm sure we'll get there in the end.
  • HypnoticSoulHypnoticSoul Member Posts: 5
    Whole day "unable to connect". It sucks!
    novalin