I lost my account

RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
Dear @zbot ,
I lost my account, yesterday in the evening (italian time) after the update. I've written to the support which answered to me by the automatic system. I sent them my in-game name, level, and guild name (which are respectively: Marco, 58, Italian hunters) but noone replayed. I'm a bit afraid. Could you help me please?
RougarouGamingrebecca38341884

Comments

• RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    Now they rolled me back to level 37.. in guild Lecce.. Please, I need help
    @zbot @Teeceezy Please help me recovering my account.. Challenge will soon start
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,355
    If you've already submitted a in game support request please wait until support respond. Support is the only way to recover lost accounts.
  • RuhRuh Member Posts: 20
    It takes them forever to reply, I'm still waiting as well
    Ok, thanks
  • Mousen1968Mousen1968 Member Posts: 1
    Well, i cant remember my actual level, neither my ingame name. Could it be they mean the Account name from Google play? I hope, receipes will do. Getting indeed a bit nervous...
  • matty86matty86 Member Posts: 28
    I lost my account too. I contacted support and still no reply also
    Still nothing! I'm starting to lose my hopes
    rebecca38341884
  • matty86matty86 Member Posts: 28
    I got an email back off @Teeceezy earlyer. Says they sorting out account issues as soon as they can.. I have hope
    rebecca38341884
    either do I! :smile:
  • wrdwrd Member Posts: 7
    Yeah, I got that same message this morning. Sounds like they're looking at it as a broader issue, rather than just individual broken accounts.
  • rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 24
    Guys, I've also lost my game last night and I know how frustrating it is... Lets think positive and keep cool ;)
  • GamerDave56GamerDave56 Member Posts: 5
    I too had lost my account. Do you have it synched to two devices?? I did and it never asked me to update the other device. Disconnect (Log Off) from Game Center on the device that lost the game. Launch the game on the other device and play to be sure it saves to Game Center. On the broken device log back on to Game Center but DO NOT CONNECT in the game. Sync two devices using the good game device as the old device and the broken game device as the new device. Use the code to complete the sync. Close both games. Restart the broken device and it should launch with your old game progress. Connect to Game Center. If you do not use Game Center you cannot restore your game. I do not think this works if you do not have another device synched with another. Hopefully this will get some games restored.
    In my case, when I was able to log in, I found myself starting a brand new game. I couldn't access the settings screen without first completing a couple of tutorial missions. Then, when I could access settings, it indicated that I was logged into Game Center and that the game was saved. There was no indication of any way to recover a game from Game Center.
    MatiasArgenDead
  • The_SolutionThe_Solution Member Posts: 9
    Ok I've had trouble getting my account back on my iPhone 6, but it was working on my very old iPad that I rarely used. I tried using the sync between old device and new device and it wasn't working. I tried following the steps mentioned above but that wasn't working either. Here is what I did and it worked.

Sign out of Game Center on device with broken game
    Open the game and click connect (this should prompt the Game Center login screen to pop up)
    Sign in
    The game should now ask you if you want to load the previous game that you had.

Boom! game should be back.

For some reason if you are signed into Game Center via the General settings of the device, it's not allowing the game to recognize it.

Good luck!

Thanks — didn't do the trick for me, though.
    Not sure what happened, but I launched the game again and it asked me if I wanted to restore. All is well!
  • TheJoker1984TheJoker1984 Member Posts: 1
    Dear @zbot!
    I was registered with facebook at TWD No man's land and after the maintrance i deleted the game. After reinstall i lost my game. The Joker, level 36, HundeadFighters.
    Please help! Thanx
    @wrd could you provide us more details, please? I'm still back to level 37 instead of level 58..