Where do i PM? sorry im new to this forum
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,909
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    Open up my profile and push the Message button at the top. @Mohame
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,089
    Teeceezy said:

What you think of the maps @capibara?

Yes, thanks @Teeceezy :)
    I enjoyed starting from lvl 15 instead of 14. I like the maps. Blind spot will be harder soon and the last one too...i suppose... Several Winslow coming :#
    Everyone stars from a different level?
    Good rewards but had not weapons... Supplies and xp, but it's ok. We need them now. 18 Glenn tokens at the first token crate. Nice! :)
    No bugs.
    i hope the outpost will be fixed soon, because i lost gold tier 5000 for 27 influence...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Andrea
  • HirogenxHirogenx Member Posts: 15
    The game is crashing in every star challenge the first time and I have to start from the beginning. Second time it works. Next mission the same again. :(
    novalin
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,089
    Hirogenx said:

The game is crashing in every star challenge the first time and I have to start from the beginning. Second time it works. Next mission the same again. :(

I did 6 games all ok... :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    AndreaMaD VapoRstick_ninjaRedEye52
  • HirogenxHirogenx Member Posts: 15
    I don't know what's happened. I tried everything, clean cache+ Dalvik, reboot tab a few times. Game is still crashing in nearly every mission. :s
  • tomducat21tomducat21 Member Posts: 308
    I love this new challenge .
    Thanks !!!
    :smiley:
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Tapatio75 what RSL/Player Level/Survivor level are you? Just trying to see if level 20 gear is typical for maxed players...
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I don't have a picture of it, but my first challenge reward crate (12 stars) I got a level 21 Epic warrior weapon with silver luck, silver lethal, and gold arc. I rate it a 95/100. 100/100 if it were Legendary
    WahooDawgRedEye52
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    JackBauer said:

That worked for me just on level 15...on level 16 I wasn´t able to stun him...
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Well done with good old Spiky.
    But what is that rabbit suppose to mean? :D

MohameDoTakSCBMARedEye52
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    For the Spiked walker you need to have piercing, otherwise you get very high bodyshot RSL -5
    Roz
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    Nice challange map. No bugs.
    Good Job.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited March 2017
    @General_Quatre

Im level 58 with mostly level 20 survivors, rsl 15. I think this is the first time I get gear level 20 on the first round
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @gespuer said:
    > Well done with good old Spiky.
    > But what is that rabbit suppose to mean? :D

Pretty sure it's a squirrel. In the episode that Winslow (spiky) came from, there were several random animal statues scattered around the place.
    gespuer
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @TheLostOnes

I'm waiting for Rufus' new weapon and will try to light it on fire.
    TheLostOnesJackBauerRedEye52romeo
  • FOADFOAD Member Posts: 11
    I just wanted to thank whoever thought of incorporating my favorite walkers into this map! Winslow is the ish! I love me a spikey walker. This map is so fun to play and I am legit excited this week. No bugs or issues so far. I'm loving it!

It would be cool if we could capture some spikey walkers for the walker pits - just saying 'hint hint.' Can't wait to see the new map next!
    The most cvlt No Man's Land YouTube channel in the land right here --> FOAD's YouTube Up the metalpunx!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    capibararomeo
  • MohameMohame Member Posts: 26
    I cant stun the spiked walker, is it supposed to be like that? everytime i try i get the text "stun avoided"
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Mohame yes, he is stun resistant :)
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Mohame , I have stunned the spiked walker once so it can be done.
    @David_H79 ok, thank you for the information. i have seen people loading up pics on stunning spiked walkers so i thought they were not stun resistant :)
    @zbones must be a bug
    stick_ninjaDavid_H79Maverick1969
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @zbones that was a bug. It's fixed already. Tap on a spiked walker to see details.
    JadenMaverick1969romeo
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    "Wilson"? Is it you? (Picture captured in this week challenge on "abandoned camp")

Reminds me of Tom Hanks "friend" in the movie "Castaway" ;)
    NanouSCBMA