Outpost

When the hell is outpost issue going to be fixed - this whole update since yesterday has been farcical
T_12

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Wait until the challenge starts...if it does :D
    PigSCBMAGladiT_12
  • infinitimalickinfinitimalick Member Posts: 5
    Also notice how outpost attack/defence has no rhyme or reason -- I could not defeat lv16 with my lv20 best survivors - yet my level 20 defenders were massacred by lv 15
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @DLich Agree, #MakeDefendersGreatAgain. My only problem(once it will work again) is unwanted influence increase, because every time I #MakeDefendersGreatAgain, many ppl that come for visit are not able to deal with them and thus my influence is rising. Hope it will stop somewhere with about +- same amount of win/loss.
    No seriously, Im not happy about this issue, as my planned evening/morning raiding was turned into several scavenge runs with insignificant profit and my hoarding of TGs was stopped. Maybe "raiding issue" was more intended than not. At least, for some time, it partly solved TGs hoarding. And thats what NG wants... :wink:
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    edited March 2017
    I had an outpost issue today - I started the match but the enemy's camp never loaded and the game crashed!! 2 gas wasted :(
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    edited March 2017
    So, have they fixed the Outpost debacle yet??? Gonna run out of TG because of this mess up...

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @Kafir

No, but maintenance has been announced for tomorrow to hopefully fix it.
    Teeceezy said:

Despite my earlier comments, we will be going in to maintenance tomorrow at 5 AM UTC to perform fixes to issues such as Outposts matchmaking, account linking and various connection issues. Sorry about this folks.

Kafir
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    Frustrating to see stuff in the TG shop and being unable to trade for them.
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    TJCart said:

@Kafir

No, but maintenance has been announced for tomorrow to hopefully fix it.

Teeceezy said:

Despite my earlier comments, we will be going in to maintenance tomorrow at 5 AM UTC to perform fixes to issues such as Outposts matchmaking, account linking and various connection issues. Sorry about this folks.

TJ, thanks, saw that. In my business, this kind of update debacle would lead to severe punishments...