Lvl 20 Training Grounds

I don't see a way to get an Assault trained up to lvl 21 before the flame thrower gift expires w/o loads of gold or countless hours of mind-numbing farming for tomatoes...

@Teeceezy @Shteevie It's been a fun and oftentime frustrating journey since I started playing in November 2015, but I'm done... 12M?!?

I quit.
Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
"You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
Gobold69Jazzzt777jbm1x3rquitJOSHinAudaciousCapybara69

Comments

• JazzzJazzz Member Posts: 25
    Holy crap, you sped up the tents and council ALREADY? Damn!

How many supplies cost to upgrade the council tent?
    DonCoqui
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 113
    After this fiasco and how it will take to get maxed out agsin, I won't spend much after a lot of money spend and then nerfed without compensation

@DonCoqui from what I've see so far I may be following you soon.
    DonCoquiAudaciousCapybara69
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    2m per farm
    6m per tent
    6.5m for council

Upgrading all 6 farms will get you to 59 if you were previously maxed.
    Jazzz
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    edited March 2017
    @Jazzz
    Spent 4,000 gold and 12M tomatoes to upgrade/speed up 6 farm plots and Council. The six farm plots will get you to lvl 59. They want another 12M tomatoes or 5,800 gold to upgrade the training grounds... after that god knows how much XP they'll want to upgrade an Assault so that the flame thrower they're "gifting" me is useful.

Enough. Quitting cold turkey.
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JazzzAudaciousCapybara69
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    Just be patient. They will have a bundle offering full supplies soon I'm sure so they can suck more cash out of people.
    DonCoquiRedEye52AudaciousCapybara69
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    I was going to buy a gas booster to recoup the supplies I spent but now I've lost interest. I'll just wait for the supplies to accumulate naturally.
    DonCoquipkerr116General_Quatresrmcn1031
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    It's insane how it jumped from 6M for Council to 12M for the other two buildings. I was GOING to gold-rush my farms, then @Terminates posted the upgrade costs for everything in Video Vault and I realized I didn't have/want to spend nearly 6000 gold to rush the TG. That's almost all the gold I have, and I'm F2P. If they want this much supplies, they should have doubled or tripled farm output or change Scavenge missions to give more. It's absurd.

I reason that if I do the farms/Council without rushing, it'll take about 9 days, by which point I should be able to farm just about enough to do my TG. Not in time for the Assault weapon, but I just don't care enough. Maybe there will be a long window in which to claim it. @Teeceezy is this something you all would consider in light of the situation?? Otherwise NO one will be able to claim the weapon as level 21 and you're gonna have a looot of angry forum-goers.
    DonCoquiAudaciousCapybara69Dusky
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    Flamethrower gift?
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    flamethrower is rufus new weapon coming soon, but it will unlock at your highest level, so everyone wants to make sure to have a level 21 assault to not make this weapon outdated from the get-go
    srmcn1031DonCoqui
    Deep down I still enjoy the game... nerfs and all. I've also had the fortune to be in top tiered guilds all along these long sixteen months. First one self-imploded cause of feeder guild drama. Second one has become part of my e-family.

My dilemma now is do I walk away from a fun game that's being managed by a bunch of greedy money-grubbing "______" (fill in the blank w/ your favorite epitaph)... or do I look the other way so I don't have to give up the camaraderie the game brings to me and my guild mates. @Shteevie , @Teeceezy , and the rest of them at NG are perversely good businessmen... so are other people in my country and I don't have any immediate plans to leave the US. All the good places to go are too cold for my Caribeean blood.

Perhaps I should block NG's internet domain from my browser... keep the cynicism and sarcasm poison running within my veins rather than spewing it's toxicity here...

This situation reminds me, to a lesser extent, of the British series Black Mirror. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. If you decide to watch it, better skip the first episode. I found it fascinating, but many people can't stomach it.

Decisiones, decisiones, decisiones....
    General_QuatreAudaciousCapybara69
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    This is a marketing master stroke by NG. making us upgrade the farms first before the council then 12 mil for the training ground, they know people are going to buy gold to speed things up . The weekend event needs to be double if not triple supplies
    DonCoquiAudaciousCapybara69Shut_Up
    @quitJOSHin

Ahhh... don't let them fool you. They do think about it... a lot. Did you know there are many a College degrees that mix gaming strategy/psychology/architecture/ and economics to take advantage of our internet suprefluos lives?!? The free market is an amazing thing... you and I are gaming-crack-addicts. LMAO!

What can I say... I'm innocent... I was caught up in a raid full of bad guys...
    enigma12
    Walkers....
  • JazzzJazzz Member Posts: 25
    When's the flamethrower going to be released?
    I thought about buying the $19.99 marksmen bundle since it gives you full supplies, also gives you leg shooter weapon but since I'll need the supplies to upgrade my training grounds, the shooter weapon will be lvl 20 :/
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Jazzz
    I believe it will be released Sunday/Monday. It's supposed to be introduced on The Talking Dead after the new epjsode this weekend.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Guess, monday 1pm with the new S7 mission.
  • AudaciousCapybara69AudaciousCapybara69 Member Posts: 25
    It's a shame. When they went public, I very seriously thought about buying stock...then I got stuck. Takes forever to save up the ridiculous amount of supplies required to upgrade anything. And I'm seeing a lot of disgruntled rumblings on the message boards that feel the same way. A lot of people are thinking about leaving. Unless they do something about it, their stock will probably tank.

Hey, guys, if you're listening, here's a little tip: a gift is not a gift if you have to sacrifice your first born for it.
    DonCoqui

It's a shame. When they went public, I very seriously thought about buying stock...then I got stuck. Takes forever to save up the ridiculous amount of supplies required to upgrade anything. And I'm seeing a lot of disgruntled rumblings on the message boards that feel the same way. A lot of people are thinking about leaving. Unless they do something about it, their stock will probably tank.

Hey, guys, if you're listening, here's a little tip: a gift is not a gift if you have to sacrifice your first born for it.

@AudaciousCapybara69
    I didn't know they had gone public. Thx for the info.