After the Wildfire: Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @Teeceezy thanks bro you brought back Winslow like I asked!!!! Now I can collect his head as my trophy!!!!!! The maps are crazy good to me. The sense that danger is around every corner is intense! I can't imagine RSL 25+ I'm dead meat in the near future. Keep improving guys and please keep the people of Alexandria ideas and suggestions in mind.
    TeeceezyJade333
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Also @Teeceezy first round at 15RSL yielded 10 rosita tokens! I'll take that for sure. :)
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,186
    Aaaaaannnddd, my guildie Angelo says that contraption in the middle of Secret Factory is for making Moonshine??

Smells more and more like Rufus...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Positives
    Winslow added for some fun
    New content.

Negatives
    Maps seem pretty generic. I agree with @Poppy, they are also a bit like forest.
    They look & feel are like some of the scavenger maps. Its like there were a few maps left over so you used them.

On TWD, we recently saw the area the
    junkyard
    , that could have been a cool design to create
    The quarry sounds like it could be better.
    InvaderJaden1Ris
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @Teeceezy
    Did Rufus cause the fire?! Is Secret Factory where he makes his Moonshine
    Teeceezy
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    @Jade333 same here. not bruised but getting 2
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Can we get a fire-extinguisher instead of Rufus new Flame-Thrower ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    1RisRozblynknzRedEye52
  • CanadianChickCanadianChick Member Posts: 4
    Since the update, the missions have been crazy fast on my phone. My husband's game still plays normally (same type of device, also updated), but when I play any mission the survivors and walkers look like they're sprinting and attacks happen so quickly I'm defeated before I even know a survivor is struggling. The pulsing light around a survivor is going a mile a minute and the walkers swing their arms around like windmills when they're standing still. Is anyone else having this problem? I hope it isn't supposed to be part of the update, because I feel like I'll have a panic attack if I play more than 2 or 3 missions at a time!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @CanadianChick

Sure you didn't hit the game speed button on the bottom right during mission? Sounds like you went from regular speed to 2x, which is a feature, not a bug.
    JackBauerCanadianChick
    You're welcome. Glad my insomnia has helped someone, as I will surely regret my lack of sleep tomorrow. Well, today, technically. Only a few hours till the alarm goes off.
    1Ris
    Insomnia sucks, good luck tomorrow!
    I'm envious of y'all's eyesight then - mine sucks so the snail speed means I can follow what's going on better.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Abe has really helped me this challenge, but he is only rare, so Im going to try with jesus after level 21
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Abe is one of only 3 useful 'heroes' imho, and with the 50% Assault bonus he sure is handy on these maps.

**Now I've finally gotten to see them. Thanks @NG for getting there eventually.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Squall_NML

Here's a burning armored walker for you @Jaden

JadenRedEye52
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Oh yeah, I've had them too by now. :D

But so far at least not all three in one map. I had either burning fatties or burning armored.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • 707EmeraldTriangle707EmeraldTriangle Member Posts: 98
    I'm totally digging the variety, burning walkers and Winslow! I LOVE WINSLOW
    TeeceezyVerbaubgespuer
  • MohameMohame Member Posts: 26
    Hint: Burning winslow!
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    > @lmfgunnut said:
    > The Bad:
    > -With walker spawning from every direction and hiding in shadows, it is difficult to play while driving to work
    >
    >
    > Perhaps a good "clicker" or "idle" game would be better suited to... OH WAIT, how about focusing on driving is the best thing to do while driving to work?
    >
    > where is your sense of adventure?
    >
    > In my defense, it is a long drive.

LOL, have to keep those long, boring drive interesting somehow!

Definitely miss your sense of humor, @lmfgunnut!
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    lmfgunnut
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Meh. More of the same. Nothing new or exciting. The Winslow graphic is terrible. He blends in w the dirt and only way to know he's there is the glowing red spiky thing.
    Maps aren't special. Someone mentioned - we've seen junkyard but that's what you came up for w that map. So missed a chance there for something semi kool.
    Also hoping for something better in quarry and not just a copy paste of the outposts we've all played a gillion times.
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    I like the new map. I think it is a well balanced mix of special zombies and regular zombies. I love the little details in the maps environment. In general I do sometimes wish that when you're repeating levels it would switch to another map just to change things up a bit but I know that is what other parts of the game are for. So far I have only played up to 21st level zombies so I haven't progressed far enough to see how the star system has been effected by the upgrade. Regardless, I know I sometimes need to remember it is a free game and any money I have spent was my choice. That being said, I just wanted to say Thank You for keeping me entertained the past 10 months.