Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    > @Mohame said:
    > @novalin When did it crash? after you completed the last mission or when you where going to claim the reward?

Right before the reward crate screen
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited March 2017
    Teeceezy said:

Still investigating and rolling out fixes. Will keep you guys updated. @carlos1981

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SCBMAantBttlOpener
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    Are there any plans to add any "new" building types and single player levels?
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Teeceezy said:

Mortmer said:

Was the likelyhood of gold crates reduced? I've run a bunch of scavenge missions and only seen one gold crate.

Nope, drops weren't touched.
    Neither were most of the stuff thats gone screwy so that dosnt mean a thing!

GrimGaelRedEye52DeanTWD
  • HirogenxHirogenx Member Posts: 15
    The game is impossible to play for me atm. Crashes in every mission and I have to start from the beginning. Before it was only in star missions. Now I have restored the hole game from the scratch and now it's crashing directly on starting any mission. Restoring with Playstore don't work, I had to restore the data from a backup.
    Maybe it's better to wait a few days :(
    rebecca38341884
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    TJCart said:

@Teeceezy
    Since you mentioned that most, if not all, of the fixes should be server side and not client side, will you be updating your "Update 2.5 - Known Issues" post with the fixes as they are applied? Since I'm assuming an in-game announcement will not happen each time something is changed, it would be nice to have some way of knowing when a game mechanic changes so we don't get caught completely off guard.

I definitely will, yes.
    TJCartRedEye52
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Awesome rewards !

My first level 21 Gear !

I am so excited !!!!
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    kampionsoggybottoms
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,833
    edited March 2017
    Any likelihood the new maintenance will cause rollbacks fr players that may have upgraded or leveled up?

I understand it must b done so all can enjoy game, but wouldn't wanna do any upgrades if will cancel efforts made
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    WahooDawgJade333
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I know the work day is done but I hope you see this before the update @Teeceezy , have fixes for some of the issues listed in the sticky tone luve already? It seems like NG fixed the fatties and stun but my stun resistant armor isn't working. Was NG aware of this with our survivors' stun resistance? Did NG fix the fatties because that was something they were able to?
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2017
    > @SCBMA said:
    > I think Angie's baby is in the barn with Sophia by now.

Angie's baby was called Stu
    SCBMATHCrossCaptainslayer
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    That a lot of supplies. However, no increase in production after spending 12 million of supplies on them to get my BP to 59. What was the point.
  • CrowTRobotCrowTRobot Member Posts: 95
    Damn. 12 mil to upgrade training grounds ?! How much for the Workshop?
  • Bluephoenix86Bluephoenix86 Member Posts: 26
    I can't seem to find anything about this so I'll ask it here, it just seems like the place. Before the upgrade to 2.5 my survivors were between 140k to 183k xp to train, I did most of these during the 5 second thing we had during the last challenge. Now the new 2.5 is in place I only have 1 survivor left to train and it jumped from a mere 177k to 242k and the time has extended as well. How do you justify a 30% cost increase give or take without increasing the amount of xp won? The xp that you get from winning a mission is the same or less than before. If not for that, I haven't had any problems yet technically speaking. I haven't done anything with my outpost though and won't until I hear it's fixed.
    Jade333
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376

Damn. 12 mil to upgrade training grounds ?! How much for the Workshop?

Same
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Someone please tell me this won't affect my progress that I've done already, radios I used, gold I purchased, tell me it stays as is...
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    No maintenance? Is it broken too?
    Jade333Captainslayer
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    I got my accounts back so issues resolved ;)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    mostlyharmlessleanrascalnovalin
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    where is the maintanance. ??? is it coming