Winslow - a few questions

Hi folks!

To make the best out of the challenge I want to collect some information about Winslow and how to handle him best.
Here is was I already know (or just think I know :) ):
Winslow is stun resistant like a fatty.
Winslow is armored like an armored.
If you hit him with a melee or get a hit from him, you are bleeding.

One thing I discovered yesterday I killed Winslow with a scout on overwatch, the scout doesn't bleed. (Maybe a bug, cause this doesn't sound logical.)
If it was not a bug, does overwatch and interrupt with melee also cause no bleeding?

Let's come to the questions:
1. If you are in the green health bar and bleeding. What happens? Do you bleed till death?
2. If you are in the green health bar and bandage your bleeding. What happens with the next hit? Are you bleeding again?
3. If you are in the green health bar and bleeding. It is possible to get in struggle?
4. If you are in struggle with Winslow, is it instant death? Or do you have one or three rounds struggling?
5. To 4 if you have one round, does wrestler can trigger?

Maybe one or another can answer these question.
Thank you in advance and best luck to you all. :)
Invader1RisMadi

Comments

• FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    Hi :) your scout survivor only bleeds when attacked BY Winslow, not the other way around. You are right about stun and armor. Struggle with him means instant death - without any turns, so no, wrestler is not gonna help. If you bleed or go into Struggle depends only on the dmg winslow does and how many hp you have left. And yes, when you start bleeding, even in the green bar, you can bleed till death if you don't bandage yourself. Hope it helps! :)
    P. S. If you wanna read more about walkers: antizops.wordpress.com/walkers

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.
    InvaderDavid_H791Risjimmorrison369
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Fenixo Thanks for the reply. :)
    Are you sure with No 1?
    I think to remember when Winslow was introduced in Season 7 missions, an attack by Michonne against Winslow causes bleeding.
    @David_H79 Yeah, 100 percent sure - attacking him with melee doesn't make you bleed, but better be sure to kill him :)

antizops.wordpress.com
    David_H79jimmorrison369
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Fenixo said:

@David_H79 Yeah, 100 percent sure - attacking him with melee doesn't make you bleed, but better be sure to kill him :)

My experience too. If a melee gives a death blow to Winston, no damage to your survivor. I think you do bleed if you hit him and don't get a kill. Not gonna test it out though unless I hit my limit in progressing on the challenge
    David_H79Juanlo1RisFenixocapibara
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    Mabiki said:

My experience too. If a melee gives a death blow to Winston, no damage to your survivor. I think you do bleed if you hit him and don't get a kill.

This is my experience too, a death blow with a melee survivor does not damage your survivor.
    David_H79capibara
    And what is with overwatch and interrupt?
    Only causes bleeding, if Winslow doesn't die?
    Or don't causes bleeding at all?
    @Jaden Good point. Thank you :)
    Jaden
    Yes, you don't get bleeding even if you attack but don't kill him. I said better be sure to kill him because of what's coming next :smiley:

antizops.wordpress.com
    Jaden
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @zbot - Shouldn't that link also state they have bullet proof Armour?
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 132
    @zbot I noticed another error in the description. It states:

"If your survivor enters a struggle with a spiked walker, they die immediately."

but shouldn't it state:

"If your survivor OTHER THAN RICK enters a struggle with a spiked walker, they die immediately."

Or was it a bug in TWD S7E10?
    Maybe I should be posting S7E10 in the Bug Reports forum instead?
    Or worse yet, was Rick hacking? Noooooo! Say it ain't so Rick! Don't you know you'll get banned from the show?

David_H79stick_ninja
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,500
    @carlos1981 following up with NG it should be all of the above, high health, bullet proof, and stun resistant. Thanks for the post.