It's officially unofficial

gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
The lower your player level the more gas you find in crates.

I've noticed it during the last 3 weeks. I'm playing with two accounts. The 1st is player lvl 58 (450/1250 BP) with all lvl 20 survivor and a lot of lvl 23 equipment. The 2nd is payer lvl 55 (937/1130 BP) with all lvl 20 survivor and less lvl 23 equipment. Both without pink stars.
During the challenges I play both equally. But the progress with the 2nd has always been better because of more gas found in crates after missions and after videos.

Why do you give preference to lower level players, NG? Any explanation, @teeceezy ?
JackBauerJadenT_12

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Just wait, @Teeceezy . I suppose there will be more double account players who will confirm this. ;)
    JackBauerbsgper4Vudnik
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    It's called RNG.
    JackBauerMaverick1969TheLostOnes_wendy_
    edited March 2017
    Don't think so. I'm pretty sure it is caused by algorithm and it is done with intention.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    It's possible. But doesn't jive with my own experience.
  • 007_TWD007_TWD Member Posts: 12
    Confirm
    JackBauergespuer
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 595
    If it is true:

So you have faster more and more players at the same level and there is a bigger fight in the guilds. What is happening? More and more money is spent. Clever. ;)
    - Ex-Leader "Breaking Deads" -
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    Jaden said:

What I can officially confirm is that if you just want to use up your gas before you go to sleep you get more gas rewards in crates. The game just won't let you go to sleep so soon. It detects sleepiness and hopes if it keeps you awake you will buy an expensive gold bundle or something. I know it, it's in the algorythm. #conspirationtheory

OMG, @Jaden , I thought I went crazy about that, I've noticed that as well. I also do believe in that #conspirationtheory ... B)
    Jaden
    But please, back to topic:
    Anyone else shares my experience with lower player lever getting more gas from crates?
    And of course are you getting more gas when preparing for bedtime?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    I think it might just seem that low level players get more gas because mission costs are lower?

Maybe you should just stop playing for awhile and collect gas on both accounts and evaluate who's got more. Do this for two months and then report your findings. We are all curious now. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    David_H79RedEye52THCross
    ??? WHAT???? Your advice for a game addicted person is stop playing???? That's so hilarious. In the first post of this thread I said that I'm playing with two accounts. B)
    David_H79JadenTHCrossT_12
    @JayZ

I thought Stu went there on purpose but I am also sure he's the one responsible for the update-gate!

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAnadecir
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    I've noticed that I get less gas on Thursdays.
    TheLostOnesJadengespuerCaptainslayer
    Is this your only bean-free day perhaps? @jester

WalkerballzTHCross
    OK. Please children be quiet now. We have serious stuff to discuss here. :#
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Two more "anecdotal" accounts to add to the imperial data expected: my newer 'baby' game gets numerous deliveries I only dream of getting in my main game, on a daily basis!
    gespuer
    edited March 2017
    Since the beginning of this weekend event I played my two accounts simultaneously. The 1st (higher) didn't get any jackpot. The 2nd (lower) did get 2 golden and 2 silver jackpots. That makes me still believe that lower player level accounts are truly preferred by any kind of logarithm.

EDIT (after 70:45 hrs): still playing simultaneously: 1st: 20x silver and 1x golden jackpot / 2nd: 30x silver and 4x golden
    JackBauer
    I haven't played my baby account yet but got two silver so far. Curious to see the scores on my 2nd account will be...