Glenn after 2.5

@Teeceezy @Shteevie i see Glenn's hero trait was an unannouced changed as well. It seems we aren't getting his bonus after 100 kills anymore.
JackBauerDavid_H79CRUSH

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,713
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • morbis02morbis02 Member Posts: 47
    edited March 2017
    up to the top, am i wrong in this? Didn't Glenn use to give supplies after 100 kills?
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    He used to, but thats already solved "bug".
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    The 100 kill limit was put in place to stop auto farming. Not sure why you would expect anything that generates a resource to work beyond 100 kills. This was clearly a bug.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited March 2017
    2.5 changed nearly everything... B)

x% from XP as supplies from the first kill.
    zoson said:

The 100 kill limit was put in place to stop auto farming. Not sure why you would expect anything that generates a resource to work beyond 100 kills. This was clearly a bug.

Not upset that they changed it, the point is they changed it and nothing was noted in update notes. Sat on the gate opening mission for an hour earlier expecting some nice xp rewards like before (wasn't auto farming) and got nearly jack diddly.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    There are/were a lot of unintended and not announced changes. But this was none of them.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    edited March 2017
    JayZ said:

morbis02 said:

Not upset that they changed it, the point is they changed it and nothing was noted in update notes. Sat on the gate opening mission for an hour earlier expecting some nice xp rewards like before (wasn't auto farming) and got nearly jack diddly.

Sorry, I should have been more specific earlier. "..." was my lazy way of saying "It wasn't in the 2.5 update notes because they changed it 6 updates ago, so how are you just now discovering this?"

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/12124/whats-new-in-1-10

EDIT: Also, seeing the "1 XP" symbol flash over each walker's head should have been a clue to not continue playing that mission for an hour.
    Im not talking xp after 100 kills im talking prior to update 2.5 glenns trait gave supply goods based on the pre-reduced xp amount.(tomatoes).

Example at kill 99 you would gain 300xp and 135 tomatoes.

Prior to 2.5 at 101 kills you gained 1xp and 135 tomatoes.
    Now you gain 1 xp and 0 tomatoes.

Update notes never reflected this change, and its frustrating that they change it when suddenly we need millions of tomatoes and don't put it in the notes.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Thats sounds like a bug prior to 2.5.
    Because x% from 1 is < 1 and not 135 in your example.
    :)
    Roz
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    morbis02 said:

JayZ said:

morbis02 said:

Sorry, I should have been more specific earlier. "..." was my lazy way of saying "It wasn't in the 2.5 update notes because they changed it 6 updates ago, so how are you just now discovering this?"

EDIT: Also, seeing the "1 XP" symbol flash over each walker's head should have been a clue to not continue playing that mission for an hour.
    Im not talking xp after 100 kills im talking prior to update 2.5 glenns trait gave supply goods based on the pre-reduced xp amount.(tomatoes).

Update notes never reflected this change, and its frustrating that they change it when suddenly we need millions of tomatoes and don't put it in the notes.
    It's true that after the 1.10 update in July, Glenn still got food even for kills after No. 100 (I never tried it myself but there were auto-farmers who bragged about it with screen-shots here on the forum).

But I was pretty sure that it was fixed in either the next or the following update, because @Teeceezy always said they were aware and that it was gonna get fixed.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JadenGindy
    David_H79 said:

Thats sounds like a bug prior to 2.5.
    Because x% from 1 is < 1 and not 135 in your example.
    :)

I don't disagree that it is a bug, but it is a bug that they new about when Glenn was introduced. They changed it, no notes, no nothing. And the timing on the change was terrible for players again.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,713
    morbis02 said:

JayZ said:

morbis02 said:

This was an unintended bug and was also fixed several updates ago. You are probably only now noticing because you need supplies again, but it hasn't been this way for a long time. Too lazy to search through old threads this time.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    JadenGindy
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    They never changed it. They fixed an unintended function.