Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited March 2017
    As of this moment, Outposts are working....but not really. Stun-resist gear is still broken (i.e. as in there is no stun-resist effects at all, making it useless). And also getting a lot of 'reconnecting' messages with game crash too.
    TeeceezyHirogenx
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 381
    @Movado stun resist problems only applying to raiding team or also defending team? :)
    MCbentonTheCrab
  • SPCSPC Member Posts: 31
    @Teeceezy
    How is it the fatties/ spiked stun resist gets fixed right away, but our stun resist is still not working?
    anachro12RedEye52stick_ninja
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    > @SPC said:
    > @Teeceezy
    > How is it the fatties/ spiked stun resist gets fixed right away, but our stun resist is still not working?

Different issue, different solution. It's on our list, and I can assure you it will be fixed soon.
    Vudnik
  • rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 18
    Same happened to me @Thaedius, I was lvl 48 before this update. So, after following all the steps and logging in it's asking me if I want to restore my lvl 5 game :(
  • GarretGarret Member Posts: 135
    does anyone know how many building points givew a lvl 11 tent?
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 483
    How do you get legendary weapons without buying them, will they drop on hard scavenger or what, been doing hard everything but seen nothing, just wondering
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    @Metal got it from Challenge reward
    sborg
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    > @rebecca38341884 said:
    > Same happened to me @Thaedius, I was lvl 48 before this update. So, after following all the steps and logging in it's asking me if I want to restore my lvl 5 game :(

Rebecca, I have a player that still can't get his account back either and at level 4 camp now.

@Teeceezy
    We have sent in-game messages for Max Mayhem and they keep sending him the same answer to redownload or whatever through Google Play. He has tried doing this multiple times and it is not working. He has stated each time it is not working yet they still reply with the same answer. Does this mean his account is gone forever with this update and we have lost our member?

He has no choice but to quit now. This is majorly disappointing. It's like no one can help us with this at all nor does anyone at NG care accounts are lost.
    anachro12rebecca38341884ggbats
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    @ Metal,you can get those from any mission reward crate,not just scavenge,and other places like Deluxe challenge crate or tg store.

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,746
    @Jade333

The instructions need to be followed exactly for it to work. Sometimes a player thinks they are following the instructions but takes a short cut. Please have your friend follow the instructions exactly.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 483
    Ok cool just bad luck thx all
    > @zbot said:
    > @Jade333
    >
    > The instructions need to be followed exactly for it to work. Sometimes a player thinks they are following the instructions but takes a short cut. Please have your friend follow the instructions exactly.

Zbot, he has been. Every time. He has followed them precisely and posted to our guild each step of the way. He has tried this solution 5 times now and it offers the exact same "Would you like to restore your account to level 11?"

He was able to build it up to 11 from level 4 but he wants his original account that was lost that was level 44.

I know many people can be quite stupid but to say we haven't done it exactly as instructed is not helping as we have...... so many times. Again, can zero people at NG do anything about this?

This is such a terrible way to do business.
    anachro12ggbatssoggybottoms
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    jbuoy said:

@Teeceezy Would you please add stun resist gear not working to the 2.5 update issues list.

@Teeceezy As mentioned in the quote, is stun resistant gear not being acknowledged as an issue? I haven't tried it out myself yet, but would prefer not to risk hospital time in doing so. Also I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that possibly un/re-equipping the gear would resolve the problem if it exists. Maybe it was @zbot that said this--not sure.

Also, can you add Radio Tent called survivor levels being lowered as either a known issue or confirm it as intended to the list when you have time as well?

Thank you.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    Jade333 said:

> @zbot said:

> @Jade333

>

> The instructions need to be followed exactly for it to work. Sometimes a player thinks they are following the instructions but takes a short cut. Please have your friend follow the instructions exactly.

Zbot, he has been. Every time. He has followed them precisely and posted to our guild each step of the way. He has tried this solution 5 times now and it offers the exact same "Would you like to restore your account to level 11?"

He was able to build it up to 11 from level 4 but he wants his original account that was lost that was level 44.

I know many people can be quite stupid but to say we haven't done it exactly as instructed is not helping as we have...... so many times. Again, can zero people at NG do anything about this?

This is such a terrible way to do business.

@zbot and @Jade333

I seem to be in the same boat as Jade's guild mate. I have followed those instructions to the letter on multiple devices and I still can't get my progress back. Please tell me there are other steps that can be done!

Appreciate your time and help!

Jade333
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey @Jade333 and @tabernac, support will not be giving up on you or Max any time soon and will make sure you/they receive their account back as soon as possible. Unfortunately it's 8PM here currently and the support team have gone home for the day, so it will be tomorrow that they continue helping you guys.
    Jade333rebecca38341884JadenPain Walker
  • HirogenxHirogenx Member Posts: 15
    I had the same problem with Google Play. It simply doesn't work for me. I tried it a lot of times last night. This morning I restored the data from an backup of the 2.4 Version and now it works.
    @Teeceezy and @zbot

Thank you both, that gives me a great deal of comfort. I'll sit tight while this plays out.
    Teeceezyrebecca38341884Jaden
    @Teeceezy @zbot
    I do understand quite well this entire situation has not been easy for either of you with all the people griping on here. I'm sure it's taxing as hell. I do appreciate the responses and hanging in there. I know these problems are not your fault.

I'm sure you can understand that the solutions offered to us by in-game support have not been helpful even slightly so we are all just very disheartened, frustrated, and aggravated right now. Unfortunately, you both are caught in the middle but I do appreciate you staying around.
    ggbats
    > @THCross said:
    > Urban dictionary v2.5
    > Soon
    > 1. Does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future....
    > 2. Dial up

That's hilarious. I needed a good laugh. Thanks Cross:)
    THCross
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 483
    @Jade333
    I know same predicament
    The example was:
    The patch will be released soon.
    posthuman
    Jade333Jadenbigbeano
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    Supplies are far less than before to the point I'm getting more xp than supplies in supply mission.....now that they are needed again
    General_QuatreavelardezRozRedEye52Buckzz
  • KnightmareKnightmare Member Posts: 13
    @Teeceezy I've noticed that since the update every one of my TG store resets have had Maggie tokens.
    @Jade333
    Great news! Congrats!
    Jade333Jaden