I am dying for legendary Scout gear

I have not seen any legendary scout gear in a long time on my end. All the legendary crates I have bought and even the gear offered for the 12.5K has not been scout gear. Is it just me or what? And what happened again to the 12.5K gear? Is gone again

Comments

• RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    I haven't seen legendary weapons for a few levels now. My guys are 15, but my last legendary weapon was a level 9. I've seen Armor, but not weapons. I've been waiting for a Scout week for a long time. Saved about 100k TGs for it, just sitting there getting dusty.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    Yep, I don't have that much in TGs as i keep buying legendary crates crossing my fingers each time with no luck. I have not seen a scout week in a long time ether.
    @RedEye52 sorry, see above :)
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,071
    Got this last night.
    DLichjps
    @avelardez yep, I have a few epics also but I try not to upgrade anything unless it is legendary. I had to break down and upgrade one of my epics just so the scout team can keep up with all my other teams.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Got this Tuesday. It'll be a while before I can use it and it's full potential is unlocked but it's gonna be beautiful in outposts.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    WahooDawgDavid_H79IRONDeejps
    @DLich nice, nothing like a little carrot hanging in front of you to drive you forward :)
    DLich
  • llammallamma Member Posts: 46
    Love charging and interrupt on scout weapons... that's a beautiful axe
    DLich
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    Maybe someone can explain it to me better, but I see no benefit for a scout weapon (or any melee for that matter) having interrupt. The weapons do not cause a threat negating one benefit of overwatch. And once the walkers are to the point where an overwatch attack from a scout does not simply kill them, the incidence of body-shots are quite high, and as you are aware, body-shots do not trigger interrupt. So where is the benefit?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,198
    @jbuoy Interrupt is really useful in Outposts. The Quarry map can often dump a ton of special walkers on you at the beginning, and Interrupt will slow them down so your guys avoid taking damage. Some defenders (especially TG blockers) use one or more Bruisers, who generally take several attacks to kill. Interrupt will keep them at bay and limit the amount of damage you take.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    WahooDawgJadenDLich
    edited March 2017
    Gold interrupt with a Lvl 20 survivor vs Lvl 19 walkers works 100% of the time. Unless it changed with 2.5 of course

Edit - I mean melee characters

David_H79
    JayZ - I generally use a hunter/scout/assault team in outpost raiding, and even if all 5 specials are right there I rarely end up bruised or injured by just hosing the place down. If I leave the scout in overwatch, their overwatch attack simply kills, so interrupt is not used.

DLich - I agree with your statement, but my lvl 20 survivors in overwatch just kill outright a lvl 19 walker (and 20, 21, 22, 23) on overwatch. About as interrupted as it gets. By the time my scout stops being able to overwatch kill something, body shot percentage is more than 50/50 and it's a gamble. why not shoot that sucker from a distance
    Interrupt on scouts in outpost I primarily use when I want to position my survivor so he won't get hit.

Meaning if I attack a fattie (typically my interrupt is used strategically against fatties and armored) it might not kill them in one move and/or if I does I leave myself open for attacks from other walkers near them.

This way only one comes to me, I don't put myself in a position to get hit by others, and if I don't kill them on interrupt typically my next attack will hill them and usually swift strike will proc allowing me to get another turn or move and position him for another interrupt attack.

I hate paying hospital times. If it takes me an extra move or two and takes an extra 15 seconds it's better than spending gold cause I just went in and got hit.

WahooDawgPic
    Makes sense. I kinda do the same, but without interrupt. My outpost raiders all have gold stun resist gear (which actually resisted stun pre-2.5), and can absorb 1-2 hits from lvl 19 walkers of all types before bruising, so I just position to take the single hit if unavoidable. And if my scout gets bruised, I swap him out with another

I guess where I'm coming from is I have yet to find a situation where interrupt is essential enough to replace a more useful trait since the great interrupt nerf of 2016.

Interrupt now reminds me of one of my favorite movie quotes - "60% of the time it works every time!"
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I remember a long time ago in a galaxy far far away . oh wrong game . I remember when getting scout gear in legendary crates would make a man get so mad bed threaten to quit lol
    SCBMAJaden