Time zone

Wardens1972Wardens1972 Member Posts: 44
Not sure if this is right place to ask this question or not. I was curious What is the time zone and where does this game come from. Like when you say maintnance at 5 am I wonder what time that is here where I am. I am in Knoxville Tennessee United States. Thanks

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,706
    The game is based in Finland and time zone used is UTC.

Google UTC and there are converters that can do it for you but TN is -5 to UTC.

So 5 am UTC is 12 am CDT.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    It is always UTC so you can look it up. I always tend to forget though it's just one h difference between my time zone and UTC so I added a city in the UTC zone to my world clock (London for, example).

Now I always know when something is going to happen. ;)

As I am writing this it's 10:17 am in Knoxville and 2:17 pm UTC (3:17 pm where I live).

Game developers are in Helsinki, Finland and there it is 4:17 pm.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    TheLostOnes
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    All I type into Google is "7am utc" and the first thing it shows is what time that is for me locally
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @Jaden we're time-zone twinsies!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Jaden
    You can also google "current time UTC" if you want to calculate how many hours there are before x time UTC hits you...

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Yeah, well... me too. I have a clock app that I use to figure it out for me. ;) I have several time zones displayed, some for fun, some are useful (like UTC).

• Wardens1972Wardens1972 Member Posts: 44
    Thanks