vivelepoilvivelepoil Member Posts: 10
edited January 2016 in Strategy Discussion
What is the best combination for beating the last mission in chapter 7

Comments

• vivelepoilvivelepoil Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2016
    Im trying with hunters and it aint working
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    From what I recall this question has been asked a couple times, while the each doesn't work that well on these forums you should be able to find several responses to your question already posted.

I did it with a hunter and a shooter if I recall correctly, it was close, but others did it with different teams.

Best of luck!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352

• StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    I used two warriors and it worked quite good
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    I used bruiser and scout to beat on nightmare. That was before bruiser nerf though, so not sure it would work that well now.
  • I used a warrior and a scout because I only had one warrior.
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    One warrior and one shooter/hunter

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    practically any combo can do it.
    if you are having troubles, level up and grind some gear before you press on with the story.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • vivelepoilvivelepoil Member Posts: 10
    Thx guys, this was really helpful
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I know it's not conventional wisdom,but I still throw my Bruiser in to squeeze out that 1 star run bro.A favorable insert helps,but he's such a damn tank if I move the other two chess pieces around well-I can squeeze out a run.I wouldn't recommend it during a deadly run.
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    Every combos do which are not making noise :) I tried several times w hunters but it became too populated every time. When I tried w bruiser and scout, the first run went very easily.
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
  • MidniteMidnite Member Posts: 5
    please help haing trouble with episode 8 bridge of doom it is so kicking my buttocks any ideas wold be appreciated thanks
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Maybe you just need to upgrade your survivors level and weapons/gears. Just do the supply/xp missions first and upgrade your survivors before attempting again..

• notdeadyetnotdeadyet Member Posts: 2
    I did it with bruiser, hunter, warrior. I got close with 2 hunters and bruiser. What worked for me was getting immediately to boxes in right corner and keeping one hunter at starting line, this seemed to draw zeds to separate. Then once both boxes open the onslaught starts.
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    the bridge is not so hard when your survivors and gear are upgraded. I burned it up all the way though nightmare mode with 2 hunters and 1 assault. warriors are good also... upgrades are the key...
This discussion has been closed.