Level 55=1100 stars level 58=850 stars

I have all Legendary level 20 survivors with level 23 armor and weapons can get 850 stars if lucky. A level 55 player with a maximum level of 20 armor and weapons got 1100 stars how is this possible. This game is so screwed up now it makes no sense at all

Comments

• carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    ^^^^ This

My best is 849 - At lvl46, lvl17 survivors, and base lvl16 kit (Upgraded to lvl19). I have a lot with piercing trait, which others in the guild I'm in didn't have, which played a big part in that.

Tactics play a BIG part in star counts, as does teams\pairing, kit selection\traits etc. but can be done.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,663
    edited March 2017
    Ohhh ...what a crudelty @DangerB ^^'
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    WalkerballzCaptainslayer
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650

Ouch :o
    antcapibaraCaptainslayerbigbeano
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    capibaraSpringChickenNCDawgFanbigbeano
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,428
    Keep things civil. Don't troll.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,395
    That was funny as @DangerB
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    bigbeano
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 573

I have all Legendary level 20 survivors with level 23 armor and weapons can get 850 stars if lucky. A level 55 player with a maximum level of 20 armor and weapons got 1100 stars how is this possible. This game is so screwed up now it makes no sense at all

Strategy mattered before this update... the new hospital healing times did away w/ strategy. They tried w/ 2.4 and it was Epic Fail... they succeeded in 2.5. Strategy erradicated. Just search for LLS... which in reality shld be LLx as the survivor class didn't matter on a number of maps... just the low level. NG has to make it up to the brute force players as they are in the "paying" majority so they don't leave.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious