After the Wildfire: Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    edited March 2017
    Encountered this on my baby account... I am truly and completely disappointed.

No burning armored walker? Come on!

You are making it far too easy for us.

No Freemen either. Tsk. >:):p

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAbigbeanoInvaderTheLostOnesRedEye52romeo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,437
    @Teeceezy thanks bro you brought back Winslow like I asked!!!! Now I can collect his head as my trophy!!!!!! The maps are crazy good to me. The sense that danger is around every corner is intense! I can't imagine RSL 25+ I'm dead meat in the near future. Keep improving guys and please keep the people of Alexandria ideas and suggestions in mind.
    TeeceezyJade333
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,437
    Also @Teeceezy first round at 15RSL yielded 10 rosita tokens! I'll take that for sure. :)
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,756
    JESUS! RUFUS BURNED DOWN THE ENTIRE FORREST???

Come on @Teeceezy ...

There's a giant Squirrel statue in the last stage. That was the Rufus farm right? Tell me I'm right....

It's a Hillbilly conflagration. Yes???

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FenixoSCBMAbigbeanoTeeceezyRedEye52romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,756
    Aaaaaannnddd, my guildie Angelo says that contraption in the middle of Secret Factory is for making Moonshine??

Smells more and more like Rufus...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Positives
    Winslow added for some fun
    New content.

Negatives
    Maps seem pretty generic. I agree with @Poppy, they are also a bit like forest.
    They look & feel are like some of the scavenger maps. Its like there were a few maps left over so you used them.

On TWD, we recently saw the area the
    junkyard
    , that could have been a cool design to create
    The quarry sounds like it could be better.
    InvaderJaden1Ris
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @Teeceezy
    Did Rufus cause the fire?! Is Secret Factory where he makes his Moonshine
    Teeceezy
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    @Jade333 same here. not bruised but getting 2
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Can we get a fire-extinguisher instead of Rufus new Flame-Thrower ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    1RisRozblynknzRedEye52
  • CanadianChickCanadianChick Member Posts: 4
    Since the update, the missions have been crazy fast on my phone. My husband's game still plays normally (same type of device, also updated), but when I play any mission the survivors and walkers look like they're sprinting and attacks happen so quickly I'm defeated before I even know a survivor is struggling. The pulsing light around a survivor is going a mile a minute and the walkers swing their arms around like windmills when they're standing still. Is anyone else having this problem? I hope it isn't supposed to be part of the update, because I feel like I'll have a panic attack if I play more than 2 or 3 missions at a time!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @CanadianChick

Sure you didn't hit the game speed button on the bottom right during mission? Sounds like you went from regular speed to 2x, which is a feature, not a bug.
    JackBauerCanadianChick
    Mabiki,
    ...that is exactly what I had done. Never even noticed that button was there. You've saved me, thanks! Lol
    David_H79JadenMabikiTeeceezy1RisJackBauer
    You're welcome. Glad my insomnia has helped someone, as I will surely regret my lack of sleep tomorrow. Well, today, technically. Only a few hours till the alarm goes off.
    1Ris
    Insomnia sucks, good luck tomorrow!
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    I would delete the game if had to play @ snail speed
    TheLostOnesMohamecrambert_necSCBMAblynknzstick_ninja
    I'm envious of y'all's eyesight then - mine sucks so the snail speed means I can follow what's going on better.
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    Wow, sorry derailed off this map convo. But I just went off 2x FF and played, wow, so sloooow.
    Ya'll should try it, it's weird.

For the map I agree with most. Nice to see new Graphics and different enemies.
    Thanks for the new content
    1RisCapletonTeeceezytpzinhoMizTyRedEye52
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Abe has really helped me this challenge, but he is only rare, so Im going to try with jesus after level 21
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Abe is one of only 3 useful 'heroes' imho, and with the 50% Assault bonus he sure is handy on these maps.

**Now I've finally gotten to see them. Thanks @NG for getting there eventually.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Squall_NML

Here's a burning armored walker for you @Jaden

JadenRedEye52
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Oh yeah, I've had them too by now. :D

But so far at least not all three in one map. I had either burning fatties or burning armored.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • 707EmeraldTriangle707EmeraldTriangle Member Posts: 98
    I'm totally digging the variety, burning walkers and Winslow! I LOVE WINSLOW
    TeeceezyVerbaubgespuer
  • MohameMohame Member Posts: 26
    Hint: Burning winslow!
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @Teeceezy

Don't come around here much these days, but I'm still plugging along. Coming out of forum hiding to comment on the new maps.

The Good:
    -Walkers hiding in every corner and coming into the map based on user action. I like this concept, though it will definitely cause me to slow down once they become dangerous.
    -It feels like there was an effort made to break up the assault wall...I typically use 3 assaults through most of the challenge, every map, every level. In the map that requires player to open the gate to escape, the walkers come in at angles that make this strategy tricky. It isn't just the angles, it is the angle paired with the incoming spiked walkers. Frustrates me, but I love it.
    -Spiked walkers...ouch. They start on the map, they spawn during the map, they sneak up on you from hiding spots. Yikes. Love it. Please do not listen to these crazy people on this forum and light them on fire...don't want it, DON"T WANT IT, please :pensive:
    -Love the maze aspect on "get to exit maps". Far better than run and gun levels
    -Mix of burning/not burning walkers is great. All burning means no melee, mix means mix it up.

The Bad:
    -With walker spawning from every direction and hiding in shadows, it is difficult to play while driving to work
    -Appreciate the awesome bonus weekend too, though it will skew our baseline for this new map set. With assault bonus damage and quick gas, it will be difficult to say what "normal" is.

Pass along thanks for the new content to the team and give them a round of applause. This set will prove to be a true challenge at RSL =/+

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

David_H79antstick_ninjadocfinzenburgzbotMrsScattercushionTheLostOnesWahooDawgromeo
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    lmfgunnut said:

The Bad:
    -With walker spawning from every direction and hiding in shadows, it is difficult to play while driving to work

Perhaps a good "clicker" or "idle" game would be better suited to... OH WAIT, how about focusing on driving is the best thing to do while driving to work?
    David_H79lmfgunnutpaintbeastJade333RedEye52
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    TJCart said:

lmfgunnut said:

The Bad:

Perhaps a good "clicker" or "idle" game would be better suited to... OH WAIT, how about focusing on driving is the best thing to do while driving to work?
    where is your sense of adventure?

In my defense, it is a long drive.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

TJCartTheLostOnesWahooDawgbigbeanoRedEye52
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    > @lmfgunnut said:
    > The Bad:
    > -With walker spawning from every direction and hiding in shadows, it is difficult to play while driving to work
    >
    >
    > Perhaps a good "clicker" or "idle" game would be better suited to... OH WAIT, how about focusing on driving is the best thing to do while driving to work?
    >
    > where is your sense of adventure?
    >
    > In my defense, it is a long drive.

LOL, have to keep those long, boring drive interesting somehow!

Definitely miss your sense of humor, @lmfgunnut!
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    lmfgunnut
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Meh. More of the same. Nothing new or exciting. The Winslow graphic is terrible. He blends in w the dirt and only way to know he's there is the glowing red spiky thing.
    Maps aren't special. Someone mentioned - we've seen junkyard but that's what you came up for w that map. So missed a chance there for something semi kool.
    Also hoping for something better in quarry and not just a copy paste of the outposts we've all played a gillion times.
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    I like the new map. I think it is a well balanced mix of special zombies and regular zombies. I love the little details in the maps environment. In general I do sometimes wish that when you're repeating levels it would switch to another map just to change things up a bit but I know that is what other parts of the game are for. So far I have only played up to 21st level zombies so I haven't progressed far enough to see how the star system has been effected by the upgrade. Regardless, I know I sometimes need to remember it is a free game and any money I have spent was my choice. That being said, I just wanted to say Thank You for keeping me entertained the past 10 months.