Daily free call

DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
The daily free call is pretty much useless... 2 tokens every 21/24 hours is pretty pointless and not really worth the wait.

So can this be changed to a free daily hero call? Maybe add a minimum of 10 tokens for it instead of 2?

With the amount of heroes you're bringing out and it becoming harder and harder to get the ones you want, surely this is something that is quick and easy to change?
yoyosJadenekimhclew707EmeraldTrianglebigbeanoCaptainslayerT_12

Comments

• yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Or a free 10 calls instead of free 1 call ?
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    ekimhclew707EmeraldTriangleDeanTWDT_12
  • natedog2007natedog2007 Member Posts: 12
    I'd actually suggest that the radio calls need to be shifted in value. 1 Radio would get you the 2 star or more, maybe 10 Radios would get you the 3 star. The current free call is useless; I've maybe had one good call from it in two months.
    DeanTWDT_12
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I agree that the results are skewed toward getting a 1-star worth 2 tokens. I'm pleasantly surprised when I get a 2-star worth 8. But here's the thing - they are FREE! Just requires you to tap a button, but some folks still bitch about the free thing not being good enough. Ingrates
    ekimhclewwidowmakerDodkongT_12
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    Not complaining about it being free... it's more a dig at the hero token situation. They said they said they were looking in to it during 2.4. Nothing changed. This is a suggestion to change a now worthless call in to something more exciting!
    T_12
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    Managed to get 10 free Abraham tokens this morning. Wonderful start!
    T_12
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    So jealous!
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    It's free. It's tokens no matter how many. Be happy for it. Or they could just take it away completely and you get nothing.
    ekimhclewShut_UpT_12Major_Pain
    I like the free daily call, simply because it's free tokens. But I've been wondering, has anyone ever actually gotten a legendary survivor from it?
    T_12
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Not me but yes...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    The best I've gotten is one rare survivor
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    No, I've gotten hero tokens though. Usually once every couple weeks.
    I have taken a gamble on the survivor pulled and more than once made them epic/legendary. Those cats are still with me now.
    Most I've gotten is 8 hero tokens. And that takes too many tokens to do. I'd rather just do 15 radio calls until I get a legendary