Anybody knows frequency of jackpot?

I played 100 missions but got only 1 gold jackpot

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    2 or 3 per day.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    None so far...and only about 5 or 6 silver.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2017
    It's a little better than the chance to get something good from a 10 radio hero call but not as big of a chance to get the wrestler trait on armor.
  • stick_ninjastick_ninja Member Posts: 34
    Dont know how many matches I've played but I went from 200k to 5 mill yesterday playing only supply scavenger missions. I didn't get one gold jackpot and only 5 silver and 2 out of those 5 silver jackpots had all gear except for a chest or two.
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    2 silver on Thur, 1 gold yesterday. Nothing worth keeping
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,042
    JackBauer said:

2 or 3 per day.

Lol ...2 or 3 x day considering the day on earth?? ;)
    I've ended the challenge with 900+ stars and played at least 100 hard scavenge missions and still got no a single gold jackpot. Probably 3 or 4 silver but i don't use gold for silver....
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • MasterXMasterX Member Posts: 16
    Thats a gift from NG. Frequency of gold "jacpot" is almost 0. I have played 200 missions 0 gold jacpots. Thank you NG. But what i can see is, that there is a huge reduction of food canes from crates after missions. And especialy after food scavenge where before were 80% food drops now it's hardly 30%. But why give it to update notes. Just f...ck the whole community. Am I right? @Teeceezy @Shteevie
    stick_ninja
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    I gather gold chance is 0% from my experience. So not really a way of making up for the long update time.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @hiplnsdrftr

The make up for the extended maintenance was the addition of the 1 minute gas event and extending the event an extra day in addition to the Jackpot event.

So if you're going to criticize NG, at least do it with a modicum of accuracy.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    David_H79MasterX
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    @Dudkong @Dongkong @Dodkong or what ever your name is if you read the "NEWS" it is a combined "thank you for your patience". The Jackpot is part of the whole. So if you're going to criticize ME, at least do it with a modicum of accuracy.

exploiting the loophole loophole
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @hiplnsdrftr

Hey, at least I can string together letters to form a name that can be pronounced rather than throwing a bunch of keystrokes into the username box and calling it a username.

And check out Terminates announcement in the video forum on Wednesday. All that she announced in that was the jackpot event. The news announcement you screen shot was after the maintenance debacle, after it was announced in the forums that something else would be given to make up for the downtime.

So I am being accurate.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    David_H79MasterX
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    I am facing the same issue. I have played more than 70 scavenge missions but i only got once silver jackpot. NG trying to troll us yo.