Will there ever be significant new content?

New heroes are nice, and the new challenges levels are ok (though the challenges format is still boring), but do you plan to add any "new" content beyond that?
For example, more single player levels (and I don't mean a 4th difficultly level for the old levels).
For example, new building types (I don't mean another tent, I mean something new).

The "end game", which I've been at for a long time, is simple put: boring.
ArtisansAvalon8SgtSalamiPain WalkerJayZ

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    edited March 2017
    I have not seen anything in this update I wanted,like @ tabernac I was hoping for new chapters.I can't even tell some of these changes are working like the extra warrior and shooter damage?Maybe it's there,maybe not.I certainly aint gonna do any math to check,yuck! Math is not my favorite subject,LOL
    novalinDodkongInvader
  • novalinnovalin Member Posts: 34
    The latest update was such a let down, and I don't mean just because of the downtime, lost accounts, and bugs. Even if it rolled out smoothly, it didn't add much.

Please add more levels
    Maybe a survival mode?
    New building types
    Etc
    Captainslayer
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    It seems that the development team that they added last summer doesn't believe in the story missions. They have languished, but they are what got me into the game. At the very least they need to be unlocked. I guess they are not the money maker for the game.
    novalin
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    The last 4 updates were more focused on the content following the season 7 episodes (s7 missions and heroes as well as their weapons). Maybe next update and this summer might bring something away from the tv show :)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Cherokee_Rose
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    All updates are focused on the NG money train
    novalinMais88Captainslayer
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Why would they create new content? Or continue the story chapters? Or create mini- games? NG is apparently making just enough money to not give a damn. Sorry but im getting frustrated with the game. There is so much emphasis on upgrading the survivors but what are we upgrading for? So we can beat an additional level in the Challenge or beat a stronger outpost? I got into the game because of the story. I foung that super- interesting. But its been how long since they made a new one? 9 months maybe?If it wasnt for the Challenge and being in a guild Id have given up a while ago. I find myself playing less and less lately and haven't spent a dime in 3 months. As long as new players keep coming they have no incentive to create new content or keep the game interesting enough to not lose veteran players...If you are bored and frustrated they will find 2 players to replace you.
    novalinbsgper4SgtSalami
    This sums up my experience:

"There is so much emphasis on upgrading the survivors but what are we upgrading for?"
    Mais88General_Quatrebigbeanobsgper4
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I guess that's why they made 14.6 impossible -- easy tweak to Freeman keeps a "goal to shoot for", thus necessitating the boring grind/money-grab of the upgrades, only to beat a couple levels, but without having to actually design a new level. Blegh.
    novalinSgtSalami
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    They really need new episodes. They pretty much ended on a cliffhanger and they need to resolve the story.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    novalin
    What frustrates me the most is how much potential this game has based on the foundation that currently exists. But I have trouble imagining that potential ever being reached.
    Captainslayer
    Back in April of last year I wrote these two blog posts, listing out a bunch of ideas and my thoughts. If you need backlog ideas, please take another look :)

http://www.dangerforce.com/blog/-the-walking-dead-no-mans-land-a-lovehate-relationship

http://www.dangerforce.com/blog/a-few-more-ideas-for-the-walking-dead-no-mans-land
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    Perhaps we haven't seen new story missions yet because of other deadlines. Heroes were implemented last summer if my memory serves me. Then we did get new content in the way of weekly episode missions that coincide with each episode of the new season starting back in October. There had to be a deadline for that to work. Then we had the challenge overhaul which many had been asking to be done for a very long time to alleviate the low lvl grind. I imagine a lot of work went into that one. The season of TWD is coming to an end soon. I would think that they have been working on something for updates during the off season. We just can't have everything all at once. Just my two cents.
    zivaolivianovalinSCBMA
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Spoilers, folks. Spoilers. By Rufus's flaming beard.
    SCBMA1RisJaden