Hero, hunter or tokens?

Just got this pull on a radio call and wondering which way I should go. Only need 6 more tokens to unlock Sasha but the leg hunter is pretty good. I already have 4 non hero hunters but wanting to trim that number down. Any insight would be appreciated.

Screenshots are from the pull and the survivor hunters I have now.

Comments

• Ken4343Ken4343 Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2017
    Go with Tammy!!!!!!

On a serious note, this one's a tuff one, but I'm slightly leaning towards scrapping the legendary and using the tokens to train Yolanda. Not having any form of dodge is a big no for me, and Yolanda is pretty much useful for any type of mission. On the flip side, if you collect Sasha's tokens, you can upgrade her to a rare and unlock iron skin. Her trait is useful for high lvl missions, so I don't think you can really go wrong with either option.
    stick_ninjaTHCross
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I like Yolanda better than the new hunter you have pulled.

Sasha's leader trait is pretty useful in missions where you get a lot of body shots.

And hunter tokens are easier to get than hero tokens.

I would probably pick Sasha.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    stick_ninjaTHCross
  • stick_ninjastick_ninja Member Posts: 34
    Lol @Ken4343. Yeah she's a beast. Better than half of my survivors anyways.

I ended up unlocking Sasha and upgrading her. Figured as many body shots as I get these days her trait would probably come in handy. Thanks for the help
    JadenFenixoTHCrosspkerr116