Can't switch to different accounts on same device

iBolskiiBolski Member Posts: 66
I can no longer switch between my different NML accounts. I have multiple emails registered for different accounts (different guilds that I"m in due to friends, co-workers, etc). Here is what I used to be able to do:

Let's say I have three emails (using fake because I don't want to post my real ones): All three are registered already. Let's say that [email protected] is already loaded and working as it was the first one I told the game to log into when I initially started it for the first time. Here is what I would do to switch to another account on the same device:
  1. Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
  2. Click the Disconnect button to disconnect from the game.
  3. Click the Connect button
  4. It gives me a list of Google Play accounts registered in Google Play. I choose to switch the [email protected] so I select that email from the list.
  5. I see the Google Play message from the notification bar stating I switched to it, but then it should ask me if I wish to restore the game. I would click yes and we're all done.
Since the update, the last step ONLY shows me the notification but doesn't ask me to load the game that is saved. THIS is what is broken and needs to be fixed.

The only way I can get this to work is this:
  1. Exit the game.
  2. Clear the data and cache
  3. When the tutorial mission starts up and asks if I wish to load a game, I say yes and then I can choose one and it works for THAT session.
I cannot switch between accounts still after I do that unless I clear the data and cache each and every time. This is NOT how it's supposed to work and it's NOT how it used to work. This has been broken ever since the update on Tuesday.

PLEASE fix this. It is frustrating that the support group in the game is NOT getting what I mean.
In-Game Username: Bolski
Guild: Glorius-Undead (Leader) - Yes! That's how it's spelled. ;)
[email protected]
https://discord.gg/aZndenz

NinesTWD

Comments

• iBolskiiBolski Member Posts: 66
    Here's an update on the situation: it appears my original account that I started working with will not switch between the other accounts. If I clear data and cache and then launch the game and choose any of the other accounts other than my original account (which is the highest leveled account), I can switch freely between all my other accounts. As soon as I switch back to my main, original account, I cannot switch to the other accounts. It appears there is something corrupted with my main account. Not sure what.
    In-Game Username: Bolski
    Guild: Glorius-Undead (Leader) - Yes! That's how it's spelled. ;)
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/aZndenz