Two free gifts

KryptCreep3rKryptCreep3r Member Posts: 11
Did anyone else get two BBQ flamethrower? Fun using two setting everything on fire LoL
JackBauer

Comments

• KryptCreep3rKryptCreep3r Member Posts: 11
    Qwe
    T_12
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Teacher, teacher... Tammy is cheating! Do I get a gold sticker now? :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAGovernatorvshield50ggbatsbigbeano
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 274
    I just got a second Dixieland BBQ weapon has this happened to anyone else? They are identical btw
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Valkyries
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    yep, me too
    Two worthless pieces of crap that are rare, but have a damage score below a common assault rifle
    KillingLightcoop147
  • ELIASZ88ELIASZ88 Member Posts: 2
    :-)

bigbeanoKryptCreep3rSquall_NMLT_12
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    LMAO,four of them? That's just downright ridiculous
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Not that the weapon itself seems that great, but I must admit that if you had a team of assaults fully armed with this, it would be cool to watch a video of all of them roasting a crowd of walkers.
    T_12
  • bast3bast3 Member Posts: 20
    I actually got three of the BBQ! It's quite funny watching 3 players use it while doing just a scavenger mission then change back to their higher level weapons when doing serious stuff.
    T_12
  • coop147coop147 Member Posts: 6
    I just dont understand it why make a special gun the dixie land bbq if it absolutely sucksssss..... pissed off. Same with Lucile when you first came out with it i spent so much resources in it and it sucksssss level 4 wtf
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    The gun is meant only for the fun of watching things burn, so of course it will suck!! Though i agree it should do more damage to regular survivors (unzombified) when used on them.
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.