Just curious, how many active players play this game?

Just curious, how many active players play this game?
capibaraArtisansTHCrossSpringChickenT_12

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    If i tell you, it's 7 digit. Would you believe me? B) :D
    capibaraTHCrossT_12
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,112
    Must be a lot if we were able to hit billions in kills trough the week. Should be couple of millions i believe.
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    And me.
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 479
    edited March 2017
    jester said:

There's only 6 of us with a lot of alts.

And I thought I have DID
    posthuman
    capibara
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    It's a trick question.

All active players (of this game) play this game.

Shame on you all for trying to think of a serious answer.
    SCBMASpringChickenShanesShackJAZZZMANTheLostOnesT_12
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,379
    Shteevie said:

I can't go into specific numbers, but I think I can get away with saying that our playerbase has expanded significantly since the start of the last TV show season. The number of players reaching the final Council or player levels is also higher [both as absolute values or as a percentage of the total population] than it has ever been before.

We're happy and honored to have each and every one of you, and humbled when we see player numbers come back up after a long maintenance. While encouraging players to make the decision to buy something is of course important [you can't pay rent in downloads], it's always been the case where keeping players engaged and excited is far more important than squeezing every last nickel out of everyone that tries the game.

Hopefully, the work done in 2.5 gives everyone some new goals to aim for and new successes to celebrate. Thank you again for believing in us and choosing to spend your time with us in the Apocalypse.

I honestly wan to believe you. But I can't at the moment. 2.5 was a mess.

Listen to the players and look at the game with a humble attitude. You have a gem of a game in your hands.

Look at old games and learn from them (like the Diablo franchise, for example, which has many similarities to NML).

I've been playing since day 1.

Please improve.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    THCrossT_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, what? No answer badge for me :sad face:
    ShanesShackTHCrossSCBMAT_12