Not one Jackpot this weekend

Was it just me or what?
R2runfastRedEye52stoneheartWalkerballz

Comments

• RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    Jackpot!!!

RedEye52Tapatio75SpringChicken
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Do you mean there was not a single mention of the jackpot on the forum this weekend? If so, I'm not sure you're right.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JayZCaptainslayer
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    I got a few silver, no gold.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Rapax very nice!!
  • LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 27
    Only one gold, and I grinded hard scavenging missions all weekend.
  • tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    Been quite a productive one for me, just hit the 12m supplies as well so now upgrading the training grounds.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,388
    I got 2 silver. XP and a bunch of crap gear.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @psychwolf Yep, I am disappointed as this was touted as a gift for the upgrade gone wrong. To me a gift is something that is given without having to work for it and then not even getting it in the end.
  • SugaShaneSugaShane Member Posts: 92
    I got a silver jackpot today...
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Just got this one on season 7-5

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Is there a difference in gold crate drop rates, or the CONTENT of gold crates (percentage of Legendary gear, etc) in Normal vs. Hard gear missions? Or is it simply just a higher RSL for no reason whatsoever?
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    IIRC, Shteevie confirmed at one point that there is no difference in post-mission crate rewards for hard vs. normal
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,481
    I feel your pain (seriously I do) :D
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I hit 3 gold jackpots thus far. 2 during supply scavenge missions which yielded 17 rewards of 27k-28k supplies per crate, and a 4-phone crate. The other was during the challenge, and in the assorted crap was a level 21 leg bruiser weapon with decent traits
    General_Quatre
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    I cranked all weekend and got a bunch of silver jackpots but not a single gold. Disappointing but all in all i hauled in a lot
    1Ris
  • llammallamma Member Posts: 47
    868 challenge stars and prob another 30 scavenge missions and 0 gold jackpots
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 299
    I feel for all you near end-game players that didn't get a scrap of lvl 21 legendaries or any gold jackpots. My top survivors are at 18 and I got 4 gold jackpots, around 10 silvers and 3 pieces of lvl 21 legendary equipment that will just be staring me in the face for quite awhile before it has any useful value to me.

Oh fate, you are a cruel mistress indeed.

In my defense though, I was doing a fair number of Hard equipment scavenge missions to flush out any common/uncommon gear I had sitting around for my classes before switching to tomatoes.
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    Same here. Played my ass off all day Sunday not one gold jackpot. Not one!!
  • tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    Sad to see that people didnt get many, for me the last three days has been good, including yesterday have had 7 golds and 35 silver, no leg lvl 21 gear though.
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    I got a few ones, keep trying ! :)
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 87
    Got a few silver but now gold
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I've got my jackpot from TG Store today.
    1Ris
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    jbuoy said:

IIRC, Shteevie confirmed at one point that there is no difference in post-mission crate rewards for hard vs. normal

Sorry, but that's not quite true. The fixed mission rewards for difficulty 20+ missions before 2.5 were the same. However, that has been fixed in 2.5.

Additionally, the quantities of the resources and the starting levels of the equipment that you find in the mission crates are changed based on the difficulty of the scavenge mission. So a player should see significant differences in those values baed on the normal or hard scavenge missions.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    SpringChicken
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie I'm still a bit unclear. I'm a maxed player with level 21 (7*) survivors, so my RSLs are now 22 and 26 for normal and hard, respectively.

What does this mean for my gear scavenges? Since both RSLs are above max great level, will I be seeing more level 21 gear in hard mode? Are there more gold crates in hard mode? Do you crates contain different percentages for legendary gear? It's all a little confusing, any clarification would be appreciated...
    TheLostOnes