Help

I'm stuck and don't know how to move forward I have 13 survivors but when I try to go on missions or salvage it tells me I don't have enough servivors or heroes call or go on missions to save them..... How can I if it won't let me? Please anyone

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Send me a screenshot and I will try to help, could be your level needs to be higher and you achieve that by building and upgrading
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    @peebee Are you saying that it's telling you that you don't have enough survivors to play a mission? How many survivors are selected? If only two are selected, you need to select another survivor where you are seeing this message.
  • TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100
    It could be that after you ran one of the Season missions that lowers the number of available survivors to two or one, you haven't added back in another survivor to your team to bring it back up to full strength...in which case, just click on the open space and add a survivor.
    TJCartCherokee_Rose
    Lol that's what I was trying say :)
    TJCart
  • peebeepeebee Member Posts: 5
    I do actually have 13 survivors in my list but when it normally select another to put on team now it won't
  • peebeepeebee Member Posts: 5
    @Cherokee_Rose cheers I think I have it sorted now ..... Nice to know I can get help
    Cherokee_Rose
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    You have to fill up the srvrs slots
    @peebee Glad you got it sorted out :)