Really? Choices choices

Should I go for Crystal?

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Ramon is not a keeper in my book, no dodge. I've never used Tara. So my choice would be Ramon and scrap him for tokens to help out another toon.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Tapatio75SpringChickenJayZyoyos
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I dont need another warrior
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Tapatio75 said:

I dont need another warrior

Then your choice should be easy

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I think Tara can be quite useful to make some of the maps you can't make otherwise - warriors are still rather useless (used to be one of my favorite classes but not anymore).

So I would pick Tara.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Tapatio75RedEye52vshield50
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    If I choose Tara she will be level 3, 120 to make her Epic, my other warriors are LEG so, yeah I guess Ill go with Tara
    WalkerballzJadenPapacas
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Well, there are certain heroes that won't get much use (at least in my camp... like Morgan for example)... so it might be too broad of a statement to say to always pick the hero tokens. Otherwise I agree.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    PapacasTapatio75RedEye52