Post 2.5 radio calls

Has anyone done radio calls since the update? I've been holding on to my radios in case there were any bugs. Has anyone noticed anything?

Comments

• stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    I've only noticed a considerable drop in the frequency of obtaining radios. That could just be RNG as I've had spells of hard luck before the 2.5 update. The calls that I did do, well some I've had decent hero results, and others not so great green survivors.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
    I've received around 3 legs since the update 2.5 (Bruiser (scrapped for tokens), Hunter (kept for now), Shooter (kept for now), Hero tokens (most notable was 128 Sasha tokens, 32 Jesus and Glenn tokens), couple of epics, and the normal rares, all from 15 calls. I have noticed that the level of my survivors are a lot higher than before, the 3 legs I received were level 12, previous legs that I received were level 9.
  • Dresden45Dresden45 Member Posts: 6
    My Radio Tents max survivor level was 16, but after the update it dropped back down to level 12. Did anyone else suffer the same fate, and can it be fixed. My survivors are up to level 17, I can't upgrade my tent until my council is at 18, and that only brings it back to 13! I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions... Thanx....Dresden
    CookiieMonster
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
    @Dresden45 your question is answered in another thread found here.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Radio drops are a shame...but if I got 15 the result is often a epic survivor
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Ive been doing supply scavenger and I found quite a few radios
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Mostly rares and a few epics, none survived

RickGrames
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I had string of rares, but yesterday I had leg warrior(scrapped for tokens) and today decent assault(marksman/dodge/b.dodge/iron skin, scrapped for tokens as I had better ones). Legs are way higher than they used to be, my warrior was lvl14. But thats the only change for me.
  • Siddaway33Siddaway33 Member Posts: 19
    I've tried the new Rufus radio call 7 or 8 times now and got no hero tokens at all !!!!
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Used my 225 radios up this morning. Did 15 radio calls (I never do the 10 call). Pretty decent results. 128 Abe tokens, 256 Morgan tokens, 32 each of Glenn, Rosita, Dwight, and Jesus, 3 legendaries (none of which were keepers), and several epics (also no keepers). I think I only had 2 or 3 all rare calls.
    RedEye52