Dbl xp booster question

I bought this plenty of times to know that it doubled anything I scrap.. But I retired a survivor at 623k and guess what it gave me...

6frickin 23k...

When did this get nerfed?
Putchucobast3

Comments

• murph0228murph0228 Member Posts: 41
    And it wasn't dbled from 318k or whatever.. It was a lvl 20 legendary scout.. I spend way too much real money to get screwed this way.. If I've known you nerfed xp doubling I would not have bought the booster
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Your before and after XP gauge only increased by 623K? I'm waiting for the right event to purchase XP booster

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    @murph0228 check out these threads/post.

Exit the game and restart and you should see the correct xp, it's a visual issue.
    Yea.. Scrapping equipment is still double
    Missions and kills are still doubled..
    Retirement of 2 legendary scouts on the other hand.. No.. I didn't realize until the 2nd scout that I wasn't getting the doubling for retirement.. I've alway have before.. So I'm apparently out 1.14mil and 623k ..im really pissed right now
    > @zbot said:
    > @murph0228 check out these threads/post.
    >
    > Exit the game and restart and you should see the correct xp, it's a visual issue.

Just tried it.. Nope.. Nada.. Maybe I should send NG a screenshot of all the Google Play reciepts to thier cause.. Would that make a difference?
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited March 2017
    I was going to buy one this year to celebrate being able to do so. I read something about this happening to gear in another thread. Checked the in-game description and it provided no useful information. Would be nice to have some clarity without having to read through every thread on the forum. I seem to recall a million posts or so ago reading something about the number displayed being the normal xp but double is added to the XP total counter. That’s par for the course sloppy NG programming, so expected. But then 500,000 posts ago I seem to recall something about gear not being included and some staff member coming in with the typical "working as intended" mystery dodge. But rather than dig up the information, I just didn't buy it. Funny story, it all worked out because I was about to do it at the worst possible time. So that's what I'm rolling with.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    @murph0228 did you scrap your survivors right after you purchased the booster? If so, please exit and restart the game right after you purchase the booster.

Please send a in game support request so support can take a look at this issue.
    I sent a ticket..
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    I had the same problem with scrapping survivors on xp booster. I figured it I just remembered incorrectly and that it didn't apply to survivors. It worked fine on gear. The game didn't acknowledge it in any way but when I scrapped gear it showed up correctly in my xp. When I scrapped a survivor it did not. I only got 1x not 2x. I didn't have a screenshot of before so I didn't bother turning in a support ticket. I would encourage anyone planing on scrapping any survivors on a booster to screenshot a before pic so it doesn't happen to you.
    It sucks I'm retired another survivor to prove a point..

No double xp.. (after closing and reopened prior to 3rd picture.. Your welcome for the sacrifice ;/
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Happen to many of my guild mates as well so it is a bug that should be looked into @Teeceezy
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    I had the same thing, raised a ticket last week but no response. Probably found its way to the "too difficult" pile.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    This is bad... I have survivors that I use as XP batteries, waiting to retire them until I'm on the booster (and until I have stuff to upgrade).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JackBauerSCBMADalemasmith93
    This was may response to the ticket I filed.. Which is bullshit btw..

Hello there survivor Murph,

and thanks for contacting us!

XP from retiring survivors should have never been doubled. Only XP from mission crates, mission rewards, scrapping equipment, killing walkers and tapping walkers on your base will be doubled. So pretty much everything else except the survivor scrap will be doubled.

Therefore, we are unable to send you the missing XP.

Stay safe out there!
    TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    murph0228 said:

This was may response to the ticket I filed.. Which is bullshit btw..

Hello there survivor Murph,

and thanks for contacting us!

XP from retiring survivors should have never been doubled. Only XP from mission crates, mission rewards, scrapping equipment, killing walkers and tapping walkers on your base will be doubled. So pretty much everything else except the survivor scrap will be doubled.

Therefore, we are unable to send you the missing XP.

Stay safe out there!

What???

Would have been nice to know that before I upgraded random survivors as XP batteries,
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    antSquall_NMLmasmith93Captainslayer
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Support got to you guys before I could, but yes, the answer above applies to the situation. Sorry about this.
    SlayerTwd
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    This is just unbelievable. Too bad to be true...
    masmith93
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, asking for reasoning.
    8900rpm
    So in other words.. It's nerfed... Without warning.. Got me for 3 bucks brings everyone was able to do this proir and probably governed according to it... Then I spend 3 dollars and told tough shit it was always "supposed" to be that way.. Thanks for the payment, happy hunting..

Theft by deception isn't the first time this game has done that.. It's illegal in the United States.. Apparently not where you all are from (ng)
    SCBMApaintbeastvshield50
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Wee reallyyy needd neww reaction buttonnnn!!! >:) >:) >:)
    1RisbigbeanoJaden