The Kingdom Spear and my oldest survivor

淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
Players purchase item/weapons for only one purpose - the fun of killing higher level walkers

Kingdom spear is totally useless because when u face lv23 walkers the result are usually body shoot

The funny thing is my shooters can easily kill lv26 walkers by one shot with normal weapons , as u can see my recent challenge scores

Comments

• xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I'm sorry to say it, but asking for an in game refund just because you don't like the product after the fact is not the fault of NG. Caveat Emptor

@DoTak I'm pretty sure that was one of the original survivors you get when you first start the game.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278

I'm sorry to say it, but asking for an in game refund just because you don't like the product after the fact is not the fault of NG. Caveat Emptor

@DoTak I'm pretty sure that was one of the original survivors you get when you first start the game.

Are u saying a bad design is no ones fault?

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    I think he's saying that agreeing to the purchase terms is not their fault, especially if those terms most likely state a no refunds clause. Basically you chose to buy that "bad design" by your own decision. It's not like they changed the weapon AFTER you purchased it, which we all know could never happen... :wink:
    MizTy
    TJCart said:

I think he's saying that agreeing to the purchase terms is not their fault, especially if those terms most likely state a no refunds clause. Basically you chose to buy that "bad design" by your own decision. It's not like they changed the weapon AFTER you purchased it, which we all know could never happen... :wink:

So I'm here to tell other players do not buy it, that's all

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @vshield50
    The spear main selling point is the hitting up to 3 target & long range, the reduced damage can be justify & reasonable.

By the way, is the morgan staff was the only gear that hit more target but keeping the same damage output as other same level & rarity bruiser weapon?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2017
    @xxarea83xx
    In the United States many stores and businesses have a money back guarantee or satisfaction guarantee and will take back opened merchandise with 15-90 days of purchase depending on the product and/or business. To suggest he is silly for asking for a refund after purchase is very short sided and borderline insulting. I don't know where you are from or the original poster but many people here whether from the United States or Finland or Turkey are used to businesses standing by their product and taking care of customers. Many businesses wouldn't even hesitate to refund him his money after a purchase hence why it's called a refund.

By the way Apple sees it the same way as I do.
    stick_ninjaT_12romeovalereee
    @Shut_Up I didn't call him silly or insult him in any way. I simply said that its not the fault of NG if he didn't like the item purchased or it didn't live up to the standard he wanted. They even asked for a confirmation of sale before the final purchase. The sales terms on in-game purchases are very clear. Those terms are the very reason I do not buy anything in this game. I don't like the terms of sale, so I do not buy from them.

https://nextgames.helpshift.com/a/the-walking-dead-no-man-s-land/?s=privacy-terms-of-use&f=refund-policy&l=en

bsgper4RedEye52T_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Echo:
    Yes terms + willingness to change purchased items with and without notice rather than attrition by obsolescence or getting it right in the first place + lack of clarity in in-game description = lack of purchases this year. Last year I spent $5 that I was quite happy with, but I know now what I know now. Thank you forum people!
    JadenMizTyT_12
    edited March 2017
    I said you suggested it or at least that's how it reads when you say "to ask for a refund just because you don't like the product after the fact is not the fault of NG."to me when you say to ask for a refund just because you don't like it to me seems like you are faulting him for asking for a refund. If you don't like something are you just supposed to be happy about it? Whose fault is it then?

Plus you said "sorry to say it" so it seems you knew that the statement that follows wasn't going to be positive for the OP or at least supportive of his stance.

Again Apple policy supersedes NG policy because NG must follow Apple policy to be in the store.
    bsgper4淡水地鼠T_12
  • TheBRADLeyBTheBRADLeyB Member Posts: 82
    I'm very glad Apple has a pretty user friendly refund policy. I've never refunded a purchase on it before but a few weeks ago I definitely took advantage of it.
    I said "sorry to say it" as a means of saying he should have read the refund policy.

Apple policy does, indeed, supersede NG policy, however NG does not stop refunds due to unauthorized or accidental purchases. If the OP can prove it was an accidental or unauthorized purchase, then he should get his money back. I would never disagree with that. However he openly admitted to buying it intentionally and NG is under no obligation (legal, Apple policy, or otherwise) to refund the money (if I'm wrong about laws, by all means, post the law and I'll stand corrected). We aren't talking about an item meant for use in the real world that is faulty; we're talking about an addition to an electronic game meant for fun, and the buyer was under no obligation to buy said addition to continue on in the game.

NG is not the first company with a 'no refund' policy and they wont be the last.

Well clearly you aren't customer friendly either and that's great to each his own. Thank God Apple is much more customer friendly and has fewer restrictions on refunds and they supersede NG.
    T_12
    Wow. Ad hominem now. Clearly I struck a nerve, so I'll back off. You have a nice day little buddy.

bsgper4
    I didn't attack you nor did you strike a nerve I just pointed out your stance is flawed and not customer friendly so I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.
    T_12
    edited March 2017
    Shut_Up said:

I didn't attack you nor did you strike a nerve I just pointed out your stance is flawed and not customer friendly so I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

Man, Some people just never use their brain, do not waste your time on them :D
    Shut_UpT_12
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Not to go on a tangent, but can someone tell me the names of the original survivors that you get?
    T_12
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    @8N8 Ken, Joel and Ann
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Joel,Ann, and Ken I believe.Don't hate me if I'm wrong about Ken.Lol...
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @NG talking out there poop shoot no sale is final you have rights and that even before you even consider that the description of any weapons they sell in this game are entirely inadequate.

If its apple just go to the report a problem page findmthempurchase and you will have a refund in 48 hours.
    Shut_Up
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,417
    Well... Melee was supposed to get buffs in 2.5 and it's still all ranged at high RSL. Will just say that.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    淡水地鼠
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Has anyone checked to see if pitchfork/spear does the same damage they dealt before 2.5? Wondering if there was an increase.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 528
    There are pleny of players on here who like me buy weapons and armour from the store and then buy double xp and 24 hour gas to get it upgraded quickly and buy more gold to speed things up , the problem is when a new update comes out all that has been a waste of time and money because more powerful equipment is available. if people have bought equipment from the store then it should have the ability to level up in the same way that survivors do
    Wild Walking 1
    Buckzzpaintbeastyoyos
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Yes !, you should be able to level up your legendary weapon lvl 5 with best traits to lvl 21 if you want/needs to, just like survivors.
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    MizTy