Bugs in hero traits??

2»

Comments

• KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    Shteevie said:

We have seen some issues with these traits in the past, and we have been working to find the cause to them. Personally, I can say that all of the leaders you mention do work, but that there may be a bug with the moment where heroes are swapped in or out of a team. I do recommend swapping a hero out, playing a mission, and then swapping the hero back in on the next mission.

Further points of note:
    -Not every leader trait causes text to appear over the head of the characters. Abraham and Rick are good examples of this.
    -Leader Traits only work when the Hero is the leader. In the screenshot above, Daryl's trait would not be active.
    -Abe's traits mean that with the same gear, it should be obvious that his stats are an improvement on a lesser-quality Assault character. To see the benefit of the Leader Trait, you'll need to check the Team Selection screen and not the Training Grounds / Survivor menu.

I got the message from the support and it speaks pretty much the same thing as you. But I tested everything before sending it to the support and I feel that Glenn is not just a visual bug, the tomatoes do not count in my deposit at all.
    About Daryl in the picture, was just an example. I know that heroic traits only work when they are occupying the hero slot.
    When using Negan, the text "Survival instinct" appears. Using Daryl, the text "no threat" appears. Using Glenn, the tomato can appears with the percentage available.
    It remains to wait until all this is fixed!
    Thank you all for the attention!

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @KillersZ I'm confused about your last post and the part about Glenn and the tomato can percentage available. Are you saying that they should add that text to his leader trait? Did you ever get your Glenn to start working again?
  • KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    Shut_Up said:

@KillersZ I'm confused about your last post and the part about Glenn and the tomato can percentage available. Are you saying that they should add that text to his leader trait? Did you ever get your Glenn to start working again?

I mean the tomato tin that appears when I'm using Glenn as a hero ..
    Following the steps I was given by the support, he returned to work, but not 100%.

Shut_Up
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Not trying to nitpick but rather explain I was confused because you said percentage when in fact that's the actual amount. If your Glenn is at 40% lucky dumpster then that's right so what do you mean by he returned to work but not 100%?