The Challenge Rewards have changed and we do not like it

2»

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,412
    I actually don't remember seeing any threads on the forum about reducing the number of rounds in challenge, so I'm guessing that came from all the people that don't get on the forum that magically want/like the opposit of things forum users like.
    Cheers for the lower radios as challenge rewards and the 32 less stars i can't get now @Shteevie much appreciated
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    RedEye52
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89

I actually don't remember seeing any threads on the forum about reducing the number of rounds in challenge, so I'm guessing that came from all the people that don't get on the forum that magically want/like the opposit of things forum users like.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/23000/would-you-reduce-the-number-of-times-you-have-to-repeat-levels-at-challenges-2-0/p1
    BttlOpener
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    A thread, like many others, demonstrating that every account on here should be deleted except @DLich and they should just go with what he said. Start with mine, although I didn't comment on that thread. He called it perfectly, first post to do so.
    DLich1Ris
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Data data data... it's my downfall!! That and logic.

The brain may tell us it's not smart to speed to work and it's logically so, but that all goes out the window when we're in our beds wanting that extra 9 minute snooze in the morning LOL.

What does this have to do with anything? Probably nothing. But I saved myself $1.99 today by hanging out on the forums instead of buying unlimited gas so that's good at least. LOL

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    1Riscarlos1981JadenRedEye52Pig
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    It wasn't the data of which I was speaking. It was calling correctly that NG would screw people over, and specifically asking them not to do so.
    DLichRedEye52