No new outfits this part of the season?

Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
I don't know how big of a walker world wardrobe my survivors need but each week in the first half of the season we almost always had a different outfit as well as weapons and armor available for 12,500 TG. We didn't get the class specific armor and gear but a couple more outfits would have a nice touch. I get there were really no new characters introduced into the show but I can think of a couple of cool outfits they could have made. The elbow & chest pads from a kingdom member or maybe a two piece suit with a white dress shirt from Gregory's closet would be interesting. Maybe Natania could show us how to dress like a frumpy whiney grandmother :).

On a related note what is up with the large number of male survivors wearing Capri jeans in the walker world? Are there some die hard Raphael nadal fans at NG or something?

Any survivor outfits that people would like to see?
SCBMA1RisTheLostOnesR2runfastJadenArtisans

Comments

• 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 186
    @TheLostOnes hey I'd take that ... could be a type of armor ... helping our survivors avoid being detected by special walkers
    SCBMATheLostOnesJaden
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @Shut_Up why can't you be satisfied with the 6 pairs of rare underwear we got totally free with the update? I already put them on my survivors and we're making new friends everyday.