Buying 24 hr gas

jagsfanjonjagsfanjon Member Posts: 11
I am trying to buy 24 hr gas and double experience and after I sign in it says purchase complete but the next screen says cannot connect to i store and neither 1 ever shows up
BuffyD

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,453
    @jagsfanjon are you playing on an iOS or android device?

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @zbot
    I am iOS and filed a support ticket for a bundle I tried to purchase. I received that same message and didn't get anything but my account was charged for the purchase.
    BuffyD
    edited March 2017
    First I got the "Purchase Successful" message, then this:

BuffyD
  • jagsfanjonjagsfanjon Member Posts: 11
    iOS
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the reports, we're currently investigating this and support will get back to you as soon as possible.
    jagsfanjonBuffyDDodkong
    It appears it charged me all 3 times I tried it and still nothing
  • BuffyDBuffyD Member Posts: 26
    I just had the same exact problem with the marksman bundle which I have been carefully planning for for weeks (yes, I'm weird). It's so frustrating. Sent everything to support (receipt and all info asked for) but nothing. Called Apple to get refunded (3 times!) and they asked me not to purchase anything from NG for now. I just gave up and stopped playing today. No one has answered anything and it just seems useless to try and support NG financially
    jagsfanjon
    Seems like there's a problem that's currently out of our hands. We're looking for a workaround as we speak, so hold tight. :)
    jagsfanjonBuffyDSCBMA
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    Yikes!! I was going to purchase the 24hr gas and one of the bundles... based on the current issue some ppl are experiencing, I'm going to hold off until we hear from @Teeceezy
    SCBMA
  • smannsmann Member Posts: 657
    I did this to this morning! Said purchase complete and than said the same thing can't connect to Itunes and I didn't get the bundle. So, like a dumb ass I kept doing it until it said can't restock this bundle message window and I still never got. I havent checked if it charged my card? I assumed it didn't since I never received the items. What should I do?
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    @smann I would definitely check the card for pending charges ... if it's pending you may be able to put a stop payment on the charges.
    Sounds like what happened to you happened to the others on this thread, received the same message yet not the item they purchased but still got charged.

Fortunately apple has a great refund policy too.
    BuffyDSCBMA
  • smannsmann Member Posts: 657
    I am going to check when I get home it was only a $2.99 for this scout bundle but I keep doing it over again like 3 or 4 times so that can add up at 3 dollars a pop! I was disappointed :( but never thought another thing about it cause I never got any of the stuff! I had sent a screen shot to @Walkerballz and was like you ever seen this before? He sent me the link to this thread a while ago
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 139
    edited March 2017
    I got same issue but the game bills me in App Store. It is annoying because errors come after the transaction and there is no way to know whether buying is working or not without testing and there is no official info about the issue in this forum like disappeared accounts some days ago.

I also have been billed another set today. Where I can apply my money back @Teeceezy @Shteevie please?

EDIT: I canceled these 30.3. transactions in App Store but I don't know it practically works. This is the first time since the invention of App Store of Apple I have problems w billing :grimace: :grimace: :grimace:

Should I now contact to American Express to unvalidate these billings?

- Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    BuffyDBuckzz
    As for what to do in this situation, here is the support link and text below What to do if you didn't receive your gold or bundle.

I didn't get my Gold or Bundle! (Apple)
    Sometimes your Gold may take a while longer to arrive on your account.
    This is often due to a delay along the road between your Credit Card provider and the vendor, in this case, Apple.

If you have waited 24 hours and your purchase still hasn't arrived, please contact us using the in-game support channel:
    Open up the Settings menu in the game on the top-right hand corner of your Camp and then select Help. From there, you will get an option “Contact Us” showing on your right.
    Make sure to include the receipt of your purchase to your message.
    We'll then be able to look in to your purchase issue and will get back to you as soon as we can.

All transactions in The Walking Dead: No Man's Land are handled and monitored by Apple and they are the right party to assist you in case you would like to request a refund. Contact iTunes Support through the following website: click here. (This link will redirect you out of the game)

Even though Next Games is not able to influence the process, feel free to get in touch with us in case you continue to experience trouble and we'll do our best to help you out where possible.

Last Updated: 267d • Permalink

This is what I found online Verify Receipt and Cannot connect, not sure if this is related to the issues but it doesn't look like TWD: NML is the only game/app affected by this.
    @zbot thnx for your quick answering how to rpoceed :) However, it does not still explain many things, including like why NG have not sent News inside game or inform in the forum about the issue. Like we recently have seen, red box announcement on the above of the forum about disappeared player accounts was very effective and easy to observe.

My my POV this is more fatal than the server breadkdown almost 12h last week due to people cannot understand beforehand that every misfortuned try they make in the game shop actually bills them among they can not the stuff they try to buy.
    jagsfanjonBuffyDBuckzz
    edited March 2017
    Yes thank you for that @zbot. I did all those steps and the only thing it did was get me a refund from Apple, but the error is not with Apple it's in the game because even though the game does not recognize the transaction as successful the money exchanges hands so to speak. People should know to look at their accounts should they get that message. And I still can't purchase the item. That in itself is the issue.
    Buckzz
  • rmora12rmora12 Member Posts: 11
    Glad I checked the boards. I tried to get gas at least three times. Dang hope I didn't get duped. Please update if anyone gets any resolution.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy
    @zbot
    This is happening to many of my mates and I when we tried purchasing today.

Seems to be larger scale and urgent matter that needs to be looked into because I know a few dozens of people not getting their purchases today and still being charged for it.

Many of us are were trying to go on gas boosters for the weekend event and this store bug is affecting many paying players.

Below are my screens of the error which is similar to others here's.

I hope this can be made aware to others before fallin victim to this.
    jagsfanjonBuffyDBuckzz
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy

There needs to be a post in game & forum announcments regards this as alot of people arnt vigilant when it comes to these things and could be losing money.

Ive not been able to play (on Apples Advice) since Wednesday Night due to a store glitch.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    BuffyDBuckzz
    Is it safe to buy yet?
    edited March 2017
    We just pushed in another fix that we are 99% sure should resolve this issue. If you have purchases that you had payed for but didn't receive anything, you should now automatically start receiving those purchases.
    BuffyDBuckzz
  • BuckzzBuckzz Member Posts: 99
    Yes got my purchases!!
    BuffyD
    I got my purchases
    @Teeceezy
    I got everything in the bundle except for the golf club. Do I just wait or file another ticket?
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy @zbot the game shop is working now, a sort of. It has given me eight (8) times 24h Double XP which I liked to buy yesterday, not today when there is Double XP weekenf already running. It also claims that there is another player online w another device and walkers block my play.

Hopely NG will not bill me for this constant Double XP buying.

EDIT: It has given me ten (10) times 24h Double XP
    EDIT: It has given me eleven (11) times 24h Double XP
    EDIT: It has given me twentyone (21) times 24h Double XP
    EDIT: It has given me fortyseven (47) times 24h Double XP

EDIT: Finally after getting 47 times 24h Double XP, rebooting, jamming, rebooting I got back to the game, after five hour boot camp.

I started to get goodies:

- 15K gold - I tried yesterday buy 1 pieces of 2500 gold four (4) times, I did NOT try to buy 4 pieces of 2500 gold + there is some odd 5K extragold
    - Somehow I got 3 pieces of 24 gasolin also for 72 hours which I did NOT even tried to buy in Thursday.

• PorchJimmyPorchJimmy Member Posts: 3
    I had this issue yesterday as well. Now today i cant get into the game keep getting walkers blocking the entrance message.
    @PorchJimmy and to all others who can't access your game and seeing the "Walkers blocking the entrance" message, please do the following.

Please force close the game from the background (exit out of the game), wait ten minutes and then restart the game.
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 515
    @Teeceezy my double xp purchase hasn't gone through. I got "could not connect to the iTunes Store" and a purchase confirmation at about the same time, and my iTunes balance has been reduced. Ideas?
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 515
    Never mind, it just arrived
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited March 2017
    Just bought gas. I'm on iPhone. Balance reduced but no gas.

*edit lmao just arrived.

Must have been in the spam filter :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'