Is NML the new Mobile Strike?

Lol, follow the pointy hands now...

no pointy hand in the image above, so you can stop looking

anybody lost yet?

and finally, this last nugget of wisdom

:D

David_H79mostlyharmlessSCBMATheLostOnes1Risjimmorrison369MrSorrowJackBauerbigbeanowrinkled_bagArtisansJadenRedEye52p_herianGnatevilyoyossligoemT_12psychwolfgespuerDLichWalkerballzcapibaraMaverick1969Pain WalkerPigOneVoice

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @vabuda1 Yeah mobile strike and the other game Game of War : Fire Age.
    Now even Angry Birds has taken the same path!!
    Alive!
    WalkerballzcapibaraAnarchi
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    To see a commercial for another game while playing a game is always like opening a bottle of coke and listen to a pepsi commercial. :D
    srmcn1031SlayerTwdSCBMA
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    After I have seen now the new "2x skulls" in the game I would say yes.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DonCoqui
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Agree with you guys about those particular ads.
    Perhaps the title of my post was a bit misleading. I had just received enough tokens to promote daryl to 5 star and saw all those new messages and prompts for the first time, in-game or the forum. I found it amusing, especially all the white hands pointing to each button, which reminded me of those ad videos.

I'm pretty sure it's a new feature as I don't recall that happening before. At this stage in the game for me, it obviously isn't necessary, but I wasn't offended by it. I know it's meant for newer players and probably helpful for them.

I DO remember when I first started the game and would have welcomed a few more white pointy hands telling me what to do next, lol

On the other hand, hero promotion (especially to legendary), is so infrequent, perhaps these new tutorials can even help end gamers who haven't had to promote a hero since people listened to music on shiny plastic circles :)
    bigbeanoMaverick1969Jaden
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Hey now NG,my Daryl went legendary recently and I didn't get any Mobile Strike help! What gives? Am I not special too? :(
    SCBMATapatio75DoTakJaden
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    3 more tokens and Rosita goes epic... I better be seeing some fingers pointing!
    SCBMADoTak
  • TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100
    It's a rather extreme version of a change I specifically asked for (the token notifications, not the hands). I guess they assumed that my request for a X/Y counter when we got hero tokens in the TG shop meant we didn't know what to do with them once we got them.

Thanks, NG...I guess.
    Jaden