Run past walker glitch

Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
Sorry, no screenshot. If you run past a walker, your path turns red, and the walker gets a chance to get a bonus attack, or he will miss. That is the normal way things work.

During the Quarry Junction challenge, "The Box - RSL 22-1, I saw the path turn red, altered my coarse to stop just in front of a walker (path not red) so I could stab him using last action point. A common 2 step move. This time, the walker immediately attacked and caused minor damage. Message on screen said "bonus attack". This should not have happened, since my Scout did not run past him, nor did I intend to run past him. This is the only time I have witnessed this ever happen.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Camel56 did you still have the 1 AP left after your move?
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    Yes I did. He was a scout, and I was attempting to reposition him so he was farther away from next closest threat. When I was selecting a place to move to, it began to turn red. I didn't want that, so I readjusted to stop right in front of the walker. Then I was going to stab him to finish up the scouts turn. But after I moved from left to right, stopping in front of him, he acted like I went one more space, but I didn't.

Still, many missions later, it has not happened again.