Need help Hard ep. 11-3

B_GrlB_Grl Member Posts: 111
What type of survivors should I bring? I've taken epic hunter and legendary warrior, I always feel warrior does best against the fatty. But I always end up with 2 hours in the hospital
Jodipayneart

Comments

• SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    edited February 2016
    @B_Grl There are several threads and solutions about this mission in the Forum, look at them :) I used warrior (for AOE) and scout (for fatters) just for not making noise in this mission. One overall strategy is to first handle graves one-by-one, then release the warrior, then just exit as quickly as possible. Here is one YouTube-video and one strategy, not mine:

- Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
  • B_GrlB_Grl Member Posts: 111
    @Sabrina I don't have a good scout so I tried two warriors. I got further but when the level 19 fattys came out, it was all over.
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    edited February 2016
    @B_Grl IC sorry to hear :| When u wait to win in scout and phone lottery, just check other E11-3 Hard threads on the Forum. In every Episode mission there are mostly several solutions with different combos. And with these Hard/Nightmare mode Episode missions, u should have all the best lv chars and gear possible. Dunno if u should just wait and upgrade with that mission.

I'm try recruit 2* warrior 19/23 from E11-3. atm it is just impossible to me. So I have to wait the nxt game update (nxt Tuesday 9.2.), upgdage Council, upgrade Training ground, upgrade chacarters etc. It might take weeks before I can try successfully E11-1.

@B_Grl u're playing on the edge w that E11-3 Hard mode and I like it :) But in these mobile games, patiency is the key :)
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
  • B_GrlB_Grl Member Posts: 111
    Attempt 4 ..... Fail
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Dodge is great but interrupt can do too ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
This discussion has been closed.