1.6 update - What Time ?

@TK-421 thanks for confirming about new release sounds great. I see it is on Tuesday 9th but could you provide a timeslot for when the maint will be happening so can plan round it ;-)
Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
zbot

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,787
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Says bleeding and burning will cause health loss until action is taken. Are we getting health packs?
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    no think use an AP turn to stop the bleeding
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    I can hope for additional health B)
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Are uh...we getting a refuel on the goodies with up the date modulators?
  • SantescoSantesco Member Posts: 45
    Guess hospitals will be busy with the bleeding and burning victims lol but thats not the question. The 9th. Luckily pretty soon. Time be nice
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    i once had a warrior with very little health fend off and kill a burning walker before it could hit back. but the fire caused him to go into a countdown state where he couldn't act and I couldn't save him because he wasn't actually in a struggle. after three turns he simply died (not a deadly mission but, you know...I lost the level). I wasn't aware if I could still "heal" him or save him at the time.
    I'm not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about

• steste Member Posts: 108
    I think most of the updates have been 10am utc/gmt. That's from memory so if someone's been paying more attention than I have then feel free to correct me.
  • Logan2788Logan2788 Member Posts: 33
    With the new update, are we getting the lvl 15 council, most of my stuff is maxed for council lvl 14
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,787
    Logan2788 said:

With the new update, are we getting the lvl 15 council, most of my stuff is maxed for council lvl 14

Yes
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    yep that happened to me too. but it was on the 12.6 with the bombs and all the fiery walkers ect.

• StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    ... waiting for the update ...
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Soon!
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    Quote Dark Helmet: How soon?

Think shorten time and look Spaceballs again.
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
This discussion has been closed.