Legendary l21 crates

Can any level 59 or 60 confirm if there is a point where you only get l21 items from Legendary crates ? Do you still get level 20 items at player level 59 or 60 ?

Comments

• AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    u can get lvl20 equipments if you are lvl58/59. so it's not 100% guarantee to get a lvl21 equipments. hope that helps. @Ipshai
    Zharvosa
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 2,890
    59: yes, you still get some level 20
    60: no, from all reports that I've seen

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24133/any-level-58s-buy-a-legendary-crate-yet#latest
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,060
    I had over 300k of TG saved up before the update and have bought every 7500 TG chest since I have made it to level 60. Everyone has been a base level 21. I estimate about 20% have great traits, 30% have acceptable traits, and the other 50% pure crapola. I have received a very high percentage of scout gear, especially armour (which makes up a lot of my excellent trait gear unfortunately). I hope this info helps.
    ATLAS-ZSlowMoMizTyKaLi
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 917
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy

Can we please consider getting 12.5k legendary weapons in TG shop this coming week? Many players are now leveled up and at a "standstill" while looking for new gear. If indeed you guys will be doing spring cleaning in two or so weeks, we will need gear worth upgrading in order to use all that XP we would gain from scrapping.

The 7500 boxes are okay, but as you know it tends to skew towards specific classes (might be RNG but I still see mostly reports of scout and bruiser gear).

We already have a long grind ahead of us. Please throw us a bone and give us a little assistance on the gear front? Much appreciated.
    MizTyant
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I am at level 59 and getting only 21 gear
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 62
    I'm 59 and got a lvl 20 on legendary crate and an lvl 21 legendary on the epic crate....go figure