Supplies crates in challenge over lvl 20

I've noticed that I'm not getting any supplies crate as reward for challenge since lvl 20 is reached.
I know that it was blocked weeks ago for lvl 58 player with full supplies (as I was), given that we had not anything to increase... but now I really think that it should be removed, given the big amount of supplies needed to increase buildings after the last update.
@Shteevie @Teeceezy am I missing something? Or am I just unlucky with reward crates?
SpringChickenThe_Jersrmcn1031

Comments

• positivepositive Member Posts: 17
    Me2, but I am lvl48!!!! Abd I need this tomatos
    SpringChicken
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    This is what happens when people complain when they reach "end game".
    frtr67JackBauer
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    This is what happens with shoddy worksmanship. Temporary fixes to problems add up and end up having a life of their own.
    vshield50TheLostOnessrmcn1031
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I have this situation too, but I'm fine with it because I'm Level 60 (end-game) and just need supplies for my tents, which I'm in no rush for. I no longer get supplies from Wall Walkers, TG shop crates, post-mission crates, or video rewards. Only Supply Scavenges, should I choose to run them. I thought this was intentional for Level 60 players, just like it had been for Level 58.

But I agree; pre-level-60 you should still get supplies from all these places!
    deb1hdGovernatormostlyharmless
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    Even though I still have a lot to upgrade, I would prefer they keep it in place as it will just be a few weeks and we will just want it back.
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Even if you're level 60, you should still get tomatoes until you're storage is actually maxed. That can't be too hard to code, right? Instead of just "if x, then y" it would just be "if x AND y, then z."
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I agree @WahooDawg -- but I'm not as concerned about that because, as they had it worked, you would hit 60 with only the 2 tents left. Maybe they did that purposefully since they knew people wouldn't stress about maxing the tents, especially since it wouldn't change anything (other than a bit of XP per day).
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032

This is what happens when people complain when they reach "end game".

End gamers have never asked for this to happen. End gamers have asked for the food-to-TG trade to be reinstated. Instead NG introduced a number of half fixes and now it's causing unintended problems.

I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JackBauerMizTyGrimGaelsrmcn1031